The discussions

Yahoo id and password hacked

Solved/Closed

Hello, My Yahoo ID and password has been hacked by someone, coz of that I could I m unable 2 log in. Plz help me out and dont send a mail to t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
sahil

Autocorrect - is backup possible?

Can you back up AutoCorrect in Word 2010 or 2013? If so, how? I must reimage PC, so reinstall Word 2010 or 2013 inevitable. Do you lose autocorrec...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Pdf attachment unreadable and opens with word

Solved/Closed

Hello, ever since I tried to open a Memo.4ma attachment emailed to me, my pdf files open with Word and are unreadable...they apear in encoding format,...

30 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2018 by
sammy

Where can i download a free word document to pdf converter

Solved

looking to download a free word to PDF converter

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2017 by
watzi

File permission error

Hello, i cannot save a file in microsoft word due to file permission error, how do i fix it? System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 57.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Help in sd card's password

Hello, I have lost my micro SD card password in my blackberry z3 pls if there is someone who is able to help me, may do that. System Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

I have the key, but can't download microsoft office 2010

I have the key, but can't download Microsoft Office 2010 on my new computer (Windows 10). Will be grateful for any advice.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

My intex basic phone .

Closed

Hello, Sir I forget my Intex basic phone how to unlock the mobile.password 8 numbers System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 10.10.5.809

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Word 2010 showing dots instead of spaces

Solved/Closed

Hello, when I press space tab in the keyboard, a dot is printed in the Microsoft word 2010. How can I fix this problem? faithfully you Con...

10 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2017 by
Hugh

Word 2013 repair

Closed

Hello, Word came up with an error message saying I had to 'repair' it so I followed the instructions and used Online Repair. I know it takes a lon...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Can you draw a picture in the microsoft word window?

Can you draw a picture in the Microsoft Word window? I need to draw a kitchen cabinet chart. but I don't know how to use graphic design software. I...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't open documents with a w.

Solved

In my documents, I have some items with PDF and some with a W. When I try to open the ones with a W, I am asked to sign up with Word. How can I open t...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2017 by
Bob.C

How to insert reading progress indicator in microsoft word .docx

Hello, I use Word 2016. How do I insert 'Reading Progress Indicator / bar' in my .docx documents?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

How to remove small squared on word?

Hello, Started to do a word document and page has small squares. Clicked on blank page, no change. Advise? System Configuration: Windows / Inte...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Find word within cell & put value in adjacent

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'd like to scan a column for a certain word (e.g. "apple") and put a code (e.g. "A") on the cell next to it each time it finds it. In this ...

39 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
BogelBot

Working in word, trying a file

When you try to open the file .doc (with a finished thesis!!!) crawls this message: Word experienced an error trying to open the file. Try the fol...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Replace 2007 office word

Hello, I have received an e-mail that my Office 2007 is being retired and I will need a new key. My computer is a Microsoft 10 system. Do you have a...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

Installing office 2010

Closed

Hello, Downloaded Office 2010 for home and student but having problems installing. Please advise how to resolve the downloading problem. Tha...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2017 by
xpcman

How to recover my important file of ms word

Hello, i was created one MS word document file in document folder, my windows was corrupted then i format disc c & install new win 7 but now...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Commands "cut", "paste" are not highlighted

Hello everyone! Just need a little help here. I just installed Office 2007 on a new computer using Windows 7. It installed pretty well, the only thing...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2017 by
Ambucias

How can i get my cvs out of my old office

Hello, how can I get my cvs out of my old office System Configuration: Windows / Edge 14.14393

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2017 by
kieferschild

Lotus sympony to word

FILE FROM LOTUS SYMPONY COULD NOT BE OPENED IN MICROSOFT WORD WHAT TO DO

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

Microsoft word icon changed to unknown program

My Microsoft word (program) icon changed from the classic picture to the unknown programs icon. I am using windows 7 enterprise. Please help me how to...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Pdf file alwasy opening in word

Solved

Hello, What to do to disable my attachment file in pdf to open in Word application?

5 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2017 by
blkdolphin

Recover user id of irctc

Solved

Hello, recover irctc user id , i forgot it , so help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.101

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2017 by
rishabhj2019

Password detail

how can i get the password of ms word installed in my system it keeps telling requesting for password dont know how to go about it can someone please ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Excel find word in series of cells and add

Solved

Hello, My colleague wants to has a spreadsheet with many columns and rows. The spreadsheet setup is something like this: Cells under column A ha...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
matt

My document was in pdf when i was trying to convert to word it b

Hello, my document was in pdf when i was trying to convert to word it became unreadable what can i do ? in Windows 7 System Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I need password

Closed

helo i need recover password

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Error code 08x0087b

Closed

I have this code coming on my screen when I try to open document

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
BunoCS

I forgot my gmail account password

Hello, Send a password on my main account. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
Tushar

Problem with word file, showing boxes in all over the pages

Hello, pliz can anyone help me. in my all word file boxeses emerged to the background of what I was typing. I tried to open a blank new page but the...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Boxes are appearing on my word file

Hello, , pliz can anyone help me. When I am opening word file, then square boxes are shown to the background of what I was typing. I tried to ope...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2017 by
skhassanqwe

Short cut keys not working

Keyboard shortcut keys not working in ms word example ctrl+A,ctrl+ A etc.

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Can't open microsoft office word

Hello, i'm using Word 2007. Yesterday I opened a file and it kept loading and loading but didn't open. Every files is the same. Then a notification po...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
usama1993

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgot gmail password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.121

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

I have a problem in match function

Hello, i want to ask u that if i have a text in one cell and i want to match more than one text from cell.for ex. cell contains(buy now this is a spa...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

It not work and want the solution this problem please """"

Closed

Hello, But the words is not changing Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
BrianGreen

Lost password

Hello, in lost my email password how can i recoveer it Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Microsoft office word office open xml file hmc 10 cannot be open

the office open xml file hmc 10 cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents how to fix this error. I tryed lots of solutions to fix ...

29 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Change password

Hello, Pls forget my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open a word 2007 doc created in the same ms word 2007

Hello, I have created a file in ms word 2007 and when I immediately tried to open the file , it does not not open--But a message displayed like--t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Clash of clash

Hesabimin sifresini istiyom

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Soykan Soylu

Change the font of the equation symbols

Is it possible to permanently change the font of the Equation Symbols? Mine are set at Cambria Math and I'd prefer Arial. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Set up automatic email after file is updated?

I have no code writing experience what so ever so I apologize upfront about my ignorance regarding VBA. Just wanted to see if someone could help me ou...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Need password

Hello, I for got my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

What is the password for volume limit on ipod

Solved

On my ipod chatmoatic, I was trying to figure out what the problem was with my volume. So I came to this spot that says "Settings" then, "Volume Limi...

45 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2016 by
appletech

Numeric into word

Closed

Hello, i am type the numeric for exp 123 how convert into words for exm one hundred twenty three in excel 2007

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover gmail account

Hello, What if I forget my ID.. . Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Protecting a file with a password

How do I protect my Word file so that nobody can access without my permission in Windows 7

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 1,728