The discussions

Microsoft word removing toolbars

Hello, There are too many toolbars on microsoft word, they are really annoying, please help me remove them and keep only the most used taskbar. ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
mike

Forget email password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and the secret question answer. And it's been 1 years that i don't know my password any more. 1 years ago when i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
king.mac56

Haw to remove gmail acoount password

Hello, haw to remove gmail acoount password Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
kkru

My password wont work....

Hello, My ASUS laptop has a password and last night someone was trying to figure it out, and this morning the password doesnt work. He did try to f...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Input password

Hello, i have some problem with g5 u888 handset, plz solve the problem if u can. main reason is i can't connect any number and can't recei...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

How to get the word from cell in excel

Hello, In the Below passage how to find and get Account no:xxxx and Register no: XXXX in new cells for in the Excel sheet A1 Cell contains ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot password and secret answer

Hello, my friend ask me to help her reset password for msn and i dont know how to.. can u help please... her msn is hols-bolz1@hotmail.co.uk

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
blerina

Disable start of word when downloading files

Hello, My iMac works just wonderfully for me. I do have one recurring irritation which is whenever i dowload an attachment from the internet (us...

jefffrozen

M2 formating password

Hello, i have sony ericsson k810i mobile, m2 memory card 2gb, the phone on asking format memory card yes or no, i select yes mobile asked password. ...

jefffrozen

Forgot my corby password

Solved

Hello, i had a password for phonebook and messages ..i reset the password anforgot..now how will i unlock it?? Configuration: Windows Vista / F...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Forgetton my password

Hello, i have forgetton my password,can to send myu password? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

drlootle

Password recover

Hello, This is ASIF. I forgot the password for Windows 7 (Dell Inspiron 5010). How can I recover. If I restoring/recovery password asking. Now-a-day...

jefffrozen

Password forgetten

Hello,I NEED SECURITY PASSWORD FOR MY NOKIA N73 .BECAUSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD.SO PLEASE HELP ME Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
manish

Forgot my password

Hello, i just forgot my hi5 password,can i get a diff password??or.....wat shud i do??plz help!!!

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
praveen

How to convert numerics into words

Hello, My Name is subbu and i had a question from long long ago, i.e. How to convert Numbers in to Words in the excel sheet with small and simple fo...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

How to recover password

Hello, i have nokia 5233 mobile with 2 GB memory card. i had set a password for that but now i forgot that password . so how to recover or remove ...

jack4rall

If my facebook password is known to someone c

Hello, if my facebook password is known to someone can that person view my chat conversations Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

NuSense

Forgot my login password

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7i can not get in to my laptop it is a dell forgot my login password

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Password

Hello, I FOR FORGET MY PASSWORD E78 CHINA Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

drlootle

Samsung memery card password

Hello, Samsung SGH D780 Memory card password required, pls Help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jefffrozen

Forgot memory card password

Hello, sir i am using nokia 7210. Some months back i had put in a password to my memory card and after that i updated my phone's software and now it...

jefffrozen

Dell latitude d630 administrator pasword

Solved

Hello, i have a laptop latitude d630 with an administrator pasword please help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Usb flashdrive requires password??

Hello, I have a 4 flashdrive that has been corrupted (as per the techies at Best Buy). When I plug it in and try to open it, it shows a log in screen ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Looking for a specific word

Hello, I really need some help trying to look for a specific word amongst the comments that were data dumped into an excel report For example: ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Memory card password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my memory card password, i format it twice now i am battling for getting password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

What is the password

Hello, It's really a nice piece, together 3 sim at one. Pls tell me the default Factory password for setting the password. What should I e...

drlootle

Password with no disk and internet connection

Hello, My name is Paulette and I hired the dumbest nanny in the damn world. She logged on to my computer which had no password and changed it without ...

drlootle

Yahoo msnger paasword

Hello, i wnt to my yahoo msnger password my email id is chandsony@ymail.com so plz send me this password to my chandsony9295@gmail...

boston.guy22

Password change

Hello, Sir any body change my gmail password and also i forget my secrate answer how i found my password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Unlock cmos password dell inspiron 1440

Solved/Closed

Hello, Plz, I need help how to unlock cmos password service tag: JL5XKJ1-595B thank you>

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

I dont know the password..help me plss..

after i restore factory setting on my phone (5130 xpress music),the memory card need a password to open it.. i dont know the password..somebody plss ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

I want to read word , exel and pdf in 5800

Hello, i want to read word , exel and pdf in 5800 mobile , which program to use

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

My memory card is password locked on my 6234

Hello, hi can someone PLEASE help me i have a 2gb micro sd card that is in my nokia 6234 ans the other day i went to go into the memory card to list...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Phone lock password

Solved

Hello, PLZ TELL ME MY PHONE YXTEL (X71I ) PHONE LOCK CODE NO....

Ambucias

Forgot my password please help

Hello, I have a Samsung I220 smartphone for Metro Pcs, I stopped using it 2 moths ago because I bought a new one, now the new one broke and i nee...

boston.guy22

Help, i fortgot my laptop password!

Hello, i forgot my laptop password, and i have tried all the different passwords it could be. my grandad brought it for my birthday in may, and h...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
CrazyChick08

Satellite m40 supervisor password

Hello, I need to remove the BIOS Supervisor password from my laptop before I return it to the leasing ccompany. When I ran the Toshiba recovery (aka...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
travis J

Master password

Solved

Hello, I need master password for dell inspirion 1525 service tag #CY14ZG1-595B Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

What is the dos command to delete passwords

Hello, I have forgotten the password to the screne saver on my old pc any ideas

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
sanjay

I can't open doc with word 2007

Hello, I have a new Dell computer that came installed with Windows 7 and Microsoft Works. I installed Word 2007 since all my previous work was do...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pointer shows word in several languages

Hello, For the past 4-5 weeks, when I point to a word using my mouse it shows me that word in several languages in this light blue box. It's very ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Forgotten yahoo password n secret answer

Hello, Please help me i have sum important database in pooja_neev@yahoo.com & pooja.brighthr@gmail.com . I had forgtn both the accnts passwrd & secr...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
shiva

How to convert currency to words

Hello, am trying to find how to get a macro that will convert currency to text. Eaxmple: in one field I want to GH¢564.14 and have it come up in...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
NOVI

Putting a picture in a table (word 97)

Solved

Hello, I'm using Word 97. I'm writing some instructions, using a table to format them, step, by step. I want to put an image in one of the steps ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
shockjay

Admin password lost

Solved

Hello, i can only get on a users account. the password for admin does not work. i cant download any programs on the computer. this sucks. and all the...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Convert dd/mm/yyyy to words in ms word

Hello, I have a database that passes dates into word documents for letters etc. for some of the templates I need the format of the date to be in ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Product id (microsoft office eccel,word2007)

HI , Hello, i want a acer product ID of Microsoft Office Excel, word, power point, PDF 2007. because my word is not open to any files.. they...

sami

Forgot password and user id

Hello, iam sijimon i downlord actionvoip when i come to use it shoing password or id is incorrect so i delete from my computer i can't re...

little.jay60

Forgot password

Hello, i am forgot the pass word of my micro sd memmory card.i am using strontium micro sd in nokia 6233.please give me a solution to remove the num...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Issue me the pass word

dear sir i lost my password and also the secret question's answer my mail is nisarahmed41@yahoo.com can u plz give me the reply to the alternate e m...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia
Results 651 - 700 out of a total of 1,728