The discussions

How to bypass yahoo security quesion

how to bypass yahoo secuty quesion

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Reset my yahoo account

Solved

Hello, how to reset my yahoo account if i forgot my cellphone number System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 47.0

4 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
BunoCS

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, I have yahoo mail and facebook also but booth of forget my how can resolve this problem System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

mohamedabas

Resert my yahoo password

Hello, please reset my yahoo login id. ***@***

Ambucias

Change of phone number

hello, I'm a yahoo user. I changed my phone number and because of this, it won't allow me to access my account. How can I change my ph number?

BunoCS

Unable to log in

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password and the number is no longer in use.. how can i log in to my account and even change my mobile number..

BunoCS

Forget yahoo mail password

Hello, i forget my password and i havenot attached an alternate email id and mobile no. and the security question im answering its showing its wrong...

BunoCS

Forgot my password and my second security question

Hello, How can I get in my yahoo account I for got my password and my second security question please help I have ever important emails coming in ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo account got hacked

Hello, My account was hacked into n I can't use the recovery email address or the phone number on my account to reset my password. System Config...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot my yahoomail password. And I don't have a recovery email and phone. Please send me the link that I can sign in my yahoomail through ...

BunoCS

Force by yahoo to change my password

Hello, I didn't want to change my password but I was forced to by you now you will not let me into My mail I changed my password so CORRECT this ...

BunoCS

Can't access my yahoo mail

Hello, Every time I try to go in my yahoo mail I enter my email address and it goes right to phone recovery. I no longer have that number. How do I ...

Ambucias

Password missing of yahoo mail

Hello, I have lost my yahoo mail password many months age. but i still get mail there. Regs! Naseer ahmed moble +removed by m...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I can't sign into my yahoo acc because I no longer have the phone.I lost my password,hit lost password and it sent my password to my old phon...

Ambucias

Please help me change my old phone number on my yahoo account I forgot my password and I want to put my new phone number removed by moderator on my ya...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

I can't access to yahoo mail

Hello, Please i need a help. I have account on yahoo mail. And i can't access to my mail. When i try to login it doesnt ask me for password but ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and changed my number

Hello, I need held opening my email old number is no longer availiable System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my email address and password

help me

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

I cant log in

Hello, Hi! Can someone help me because I cant accesss my yahoo mail account. It has no recovery phone , only recovery email , but I cant remember ha...

Ambucias

Forgot answer security questions

Hello, Forgot answer security questions System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Ambucias

Update phone number but forgot my password

Hello, Hello my name is Anittria Peaks and Im trying to update my phone number and I do have my account password System Configuration: Android /...

Ambucias

Hacked yahoo mail account

Hello, My account was hacked and i got a message on yahoo security notice.Pls help me recover my account someone had putted a security questions and...

Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery number not active

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail password and recovery mobile number is no longer activated. How can I get access to my yahoo account? System Configur...

Ambucias

Hello, Hello, sir/maam good day , how to recover my yahoo account i forgot my password and i lose my mobile number please teach me how to retrieve...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail password failure

Hello, please I could not access my yahoo mail ***@*** System Configuration: System Configuration: iPad / Safari 600.1.4

Ambucias

Forgot password and phone number for account

Hello, I forgot my password for my yahoo account and the phone numbers on it.i can still login to Facebook using the yahoo account I have a differen...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

I can't open my imail

Hello I can' t open my Imail How i can open System Configuration: iPad / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Got a new phone rescue my yahoo email

Hello, I got a new phone n I have not clue,I can't get it right to open. I did not forget my password System Configuration: System Configuratio...

Ambucias

Password and security answer

Hello, i cant access my old email as i forgeot security answer and i dont have any access to my old email System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55...

Ambucias

Forgotten password and security questions and alternative email

Hello, I have forgotten my password and my security questions and have also no alternative email adress. System Configuration: iPad / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Lost yahoo email account login details

I changed my number and when I tried recovering my account it would ask for my old number and I do not have access to that number no more so it would ...

Ambucias

Forget password and lost my mobile number and no alternate email

Hello, I want my I'd activate because i received some important mail on that my mail is Removed by moderator@ymail.com System Configuration: Sy...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail asking for first 2 digits of old phone number

Hello, I changed my phone number now I can't access my yahoo mail asking for first 2 digits of old phone number help System Configuration: Sys...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Changed my cell number and forgot my yahoo password

Hello, I have changed my number and I forgot my yahoo password, is it anyway I can retrieve or change my info without making a knew one? System Confi...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and missing my old nmber

Hello, how to change my password,if my old phone number is gone System Configuration: Windows / Edge 12.10240

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, can you have me because I for got my password. And I don't use old phone number and old email System Configuration: System Configuration...

Ambucias

I forgot password and 2nd security question.

I have forgotten my password and the 2nd security question. I need to get that informatino. I can take a picture of my ID and send it.

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, My emaile is ***@*** I forget pasword I change my phone number I need help System Configuration: System Configuration: iPhone / Chr...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
BunoCS

Forget password and changed number

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and I also changed my number and now I badly need to sign in please help me

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and recovery number

Hello, pls help me . i have forgotten my password as well as the phone no used in the verification. can you help how to recover my email add. its...

BunoCS

Help password

Hello, Can I recover somehow my e-mail account if i don't have an alternate e-mail,phone number and do not know anymore the answer for the 2 questio...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't receive my emails

Hello, I need to change my number to my new number it's got my old phone number on it but it won't let me change it to my new number so I can change...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my phone number in my yahoo account

Hello, Hope you are doing fine. I've forgot my phone number in my yahoo account, and the new security terms to sign in is to fill the messing dig...

ac3mark

Invalid password

Hello, i used correct password but message is invalid password what should i do ??? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

ac3mark

Recover password

I have one yahoo account but I can forgot all my recovery password and other security questions, pls help how to open my account in without security q...

xpcman

Yahoo account can not access it

Hello, I have a yahoo account but can not access it. I know my address and password. But when information is put in it defaults to a security questi...

BunoCS

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, Please help me i cant open my yahoo acct. System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

BunoCS

How to recover yahoo account without recovery number

Hello, i just want to ask how to recover my yahoo account because the numbr that i put as my recovery was lost. .how to retrieve my account withou...

BunoCS

I have my yahoo id & password but am still locked out

Hi I have my yahoo id and password but cannot sign in because I do not have access to my recovery email address anymore. I have had to replace all ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

I unable to open my account

Hello, I unable to open my yahoo account. Please help me. I don't have any phone number and e-mail. Please reply this is my new e-mail "***@***". S...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 3001 - 3050 out of a total of 7,824