The discussions

Recover for yahoo mail id send me new password

i forget my yahoo mail password also forget alternat e mail password pls help me for password of removed by moderator@yahoo.com pls send me new pas...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and id

Hello, I need help I am locked out of my Yahoo account been trying for hours to get into it please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840...

Ambucias

Recovering yahoo account no alternate

Hello, Hi my name is my name is Tommy Williams Tommie and my Yahoo account is removed by moderator at yahoo.com I don't have that telephone anymore ...

Ambucias

Password forget + sim card lost and add new number

Hello, I have forget my password and plus lost my sim card and want to change mobile number for new password so plszzz look at the issue and help me...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and security questions

Solved

forgot password and security questions

Ambucias

Urgent forgot password and security questions

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password and answers to security questions.. now my account is locked.. please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 55.0...

Ambucias

Yahoo id and yahoo password

Hello, i have a problem with accessing my yahoo account since I was registered the first time and couldn't open my account with the correct password ...

Ambucias

My email access is denied every afternoon

Hello, Noone is using my email account but me. I get a message saying that there has been suspicious activity on my account. You send me a verific...

Ambucias

Can't remember password and alternate email.

Solved

Hello, I can not access my yahoo account. I can't remember my password and my alternate email address is no longer active. I tried to do a forgot m...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail acct password changed.

Hello, I received an email today wanting to verify password change. I did not change password. Has this happened to anyone? Has my email acct been ...

Ambucias

I can't retrieve my mails

Am unable to check my inbox or update it

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password

Pllese help me Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Forgotten my yahoo password and dont have access to my phone

i have forgotten my yahoo password and dont have access to my phone

xpcman

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, hi i forgot my yahoo mail password please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

Ambucias

Forgot password and change mobile no

Hello, Please send my password to my gmail id- ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost account

Solved

Hello, Please could you advise, I don't know if my account has been hacked away or if you have closed it down through little use. The last e mail th...

Ambucias

The imap/smtp service is disabled

Plx help due to couldn't open my yahoo email on mobile phone

Ambucias

Yahoo email recovery

Hello Yahoo mail Team, I wish to recover my Yahoo email account, which until 9th of December, 2016 was active and running. Suddenly, from the 10th of...

Ambucias

I cant remember my yahoo mail secret question

Hi, I've been trying to sign in my account but I encountered some problems. First of all, just so you know, I read all the instructions from yahoo hel...

Ambucias

Plx help me forgot security question

Hello, i forget my sucrity question plx help me Configuration: Configuration: Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Ambucias

Cannot recover password for 15+ year old account..

I changed my passwords while going through a divorce earlier this year and have now lost all access to my yahoo mail account of 15+ years. There is da...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

My passwords is lost

Please help me i lost my password..

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, sir how can i open my yahoo account if i forgot my password pls help me thank u Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Access my yahoo account connected to my facebook

Hello, I would like to acces my Yahoo account connected to my Facebook account please Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.7...

Ambucias

I need my yahoo password please

Hello, I need my yahoo password please Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

Missing yahoo mail password

Iam missing my yahoo mail passwords plz halp me reset my password

Ambucias

I forget my password and alternat e mail

Hello, pls sen dme new password for my yahoo mail ***@***. i forgot my alternate e mail so pls send me on this other e mail ***@*** Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Pls provide me way to enter my yahoo account with facebook f

Hello, i forget my yahoo mail id password pls provide me with my Facebook acct id my yahoo &GB id is ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.278...

Ambucias

Cant get in to my yahoo email account

Hello, I can't get into my email because I forgot my password and the number to send the new password no longer exists so I was wondering if you can...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo password

good day how to recover my yahoo password if i lost my old phone number and i want to change a new number?

Ambucias

Unable to get into my email

Hello, Hello I need to get into my email address I no longer have the recovery email are there recovery phone number I have a new phone number and a...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't assess my account due to change in location.

Hello, Sir, I changed location, I know my yahoo ID, password & security answer but forgot my alternate email & lost the phone number I opened the a...

Ambucias

I forgot my password. alternate mail id and phone number

Solved

Hello, I forgot my pasword, alternative phone number, I'd and security question. Plz help

Ambucias

Please help i forgot my password

Hello, i forgrgot my password my number please help

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and security question. Plz tell me about how I recovered it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovery mobile number

Hello, I couldnt get my emails I lost my phone im using new mobile number.pls help me to see my mails. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Recovery email a different yahoo account or same recovery email

i set up a yahoo email account for my son. . the recovery email is either my yahoo account or the same recovery email account as my yahoo account. ex:...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Logged out and don't know password

Hello, Someone logged me out and I don't know password and the numbers sent to my phone are not working help ?? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Help me change my yahoo password and phone number

Hello, I need to change my recovering phone number to reset my password on yahoo mail really need to get into my emails Configuration: Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail account

Solved

Hello, Hello, please help my moms email got messed up or hacked and her secret answers wont work and my cell thats linked is un active now i kno...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2016 by
wolflover4ever

Forgot yahoo mail password and no access to recovery email

I've spent the last couple hours picking every available option yahoo had offered. I don't have access to any of my recovery accounts because my old ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, I do Not have access to my Yahoo account and I've order things offline and they sent the tracking number for the items to my Yahoo account bu...

Ambucias

Forgot password and security questions

Hello, Sir/mam I cant access my Yahoo account and I forgot d answers to my security questions pls help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot password and security question

Hello Sir/mam I forgot my password and security questions pls help me because I cant afford to lose my Facebook thanks Configuration: Configurati...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer

Hello, hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Few days ...

Ambucias

Long gone old number

good day! I signed in to my yahoo account but I need to verify its me using my old and long gone mobile number without any other options. I know the p...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgot my email password and need it to get into my appleid I have got the recovery email but when I go through the sign in helper it ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Change my number and password

Hello sir I am Manoj sir my mobile number missing I have yahoo mail id and password .... Can I change my number and password ... Please help me

5 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and have a new phone number

Hello, I have forgot my password for my yahoo email my kids deleted the mail app I put it bk on my iPhone and now I Carnt access my mail I have forg...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Not able to open my yahoo mail

Hello, I am not able sign in to my account it shows wrong password and when I click forgot password, it shows we don't recognise that email id or phon...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3251 - 3300 out of a total of 7,824