The discussions

No longer have my old recovery phone number

Hello, I no longer have. removed by moderator. My new number is removed by moderator. I need a code sent to that number so I can change my passwor...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Password problem exporting email from yahoo to outlook 2016

I am trying to export my yahoo mail into Outlook 2016 but every time I do my password is not accepted. I can log into yahoo mail through the web using...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
MWMarcotte

Recover my password

Hello, this information for you that i forget my password & change my mobile no also totally i lost please help me to open my yahoo id Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot pasword

Hello, i forgot my password to my yahoo email and but i have changed my phone number and all. i have a recovery account and i know the password but ...

Ambucias

Changed yahoo address problem

Hello, Waqas here, My yahoo account was removed by moderator now when i log in to this account. I signed in as removed by moderator. how can i get m...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

forgot the yahoo mail password thanks @***

Ambucias

Trouble remembering my gmail account password

Hello, I changed my phone number and I don't know how to reset my gmail with out old number is removed by moderator but now I have a new phone ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password current password

Hello,sir/ma'am, Asking help to recover my yahoo mail account because I forgot my password,& I changed pmy phone number before?My phone number ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost password. some one chaged my cell number from alternate acc

Hello, my E mail ID is removed by moderator and some one haked this e mail and changed my cell number. can you help. you can reach me at ***@*** ...

Ambucias

***@***

Hello, plz help my possworad

Ambucias

Signing in

Hello, I used to go right to my yahoo mail. Now I have to sign in my e-mail, password, and wait for a text. Is there anyway I can go directly into my ...

Ambucias

Mail rcovery

I cant remember my password and i have a new phone number. so whenever i click on forgot password button it points me to get a code from my old phone ...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password,alternate yahoo mail and password

Hello, forgot yahoo pass word,alternate yahoo email and password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Ambucias

Using the right password and yahoo id, but i still can't sign in

Please help me solve this prob asap Thanks in advance

8 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail password forgotten

I forgot my yahoo mail password on this account removed by moderator@yahoo.com, how do I retrieve it back pls help. Tanks

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access my gmail, my phone # changed

I logged into my email, but it says because I haven't used it in a while it wants to send me a text with a code, but I no longer have that phone

Ambucias

How to reset my password without my phone number

Hello, Please help me to reset my email password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Password forgotten

I need help recovering my yahoo account i seem to have forgotten my password and my alternative email and phone number is noy up date..........PLEASE ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and don't have the same number

Hello my name is Angeline 2 years ago I had a face book called Angeline stay strong and I got hacked and didn't have my password so I made a new Face...

Ambucias

Send me my password code

Hello, I can't login to my yahoo account I need help signing into my Yahoo mail the email you have is incorrect the one you have is ***@*** I no l...

Ambucias

Locked out of yahoo mail

Solved

Hello, I am locked out of Yahoo mail, I know security question and email or users ID, but I have changed phone number and need access, is there anyone...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
Cyngal

Can't access yahoo mail recovery number is obsolete

Hello, I can't assess. My yahoo mail the number to recover it don't have no more and the email was my ex wife s Configuration: Configuration: i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password need to change the mobile number

Hello .. i forgot my yahoo passward .need to change the mobile number without login the account .. what can i do ?

Ambucias

Cannot access any of my email

Hello, When I ask to recover yahoo password, I am asked if I am ***@***. I have not used hot mail in many years so of course don't know password. W...

Ambucias

I have not been able to access email or retrieve or reset passwo

I cannot access my yahoo or gmail accounts. I changed my password when prompted too, then forgot and changed it again. When I ask to retrieve it, I ...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo mail password

Hello, I have a new number and I'm trying to recover my Yahoo mail password and I no longer have access to my old phone how do I recover my passwo...

ac3mark

I forgot my yahoo password and security question

Solved

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted this process more t...

Ambucias

Lost access to account

Hello, I don't have phone anymore or access to my email account n there's no security question what can I do. I used my husbands phone and it said...

Ambucias

Password for my email

Hello, hello!i forgot m password and i change my phone no. can u txt me here removed by moderator the code so that i can manage to open my emails....

Ambucias

Email address retrieval

Hello, thanks for replying my email, I did registered with secret question if you can look it up and ask me then I can answer it !instead of the alter...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I cannot access my email

Hello, Sir i forgot my pasword and i got no more that telephone number witch they ask..how can i acces my email?

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieving my emails and i forgot my pin number and my username.

Closed

Hello, I can't receive my yahoo mail, I forgot my password or my user's name. I already have an account with you. Please help this has been going o...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Reset password without security question

Hello, I am looking for help. I forgot the answer to my security question for my removed by moderator@yahoo.com, though I am entering the answer that...

Ambucias

Telephone number for password recovery

Hello, How do you change telephone number for yahoo email account? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Can't remember password and the details for recovery

Solved

Hello, I can't access my account I can't remember password and the details for recovery are old and I just don't remember details My is @*** ...

Ambucias

Missing yahoo password

Hello, please recover my ***@*** password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

No longer access to alternate email and phone number

Solved

Hello, Please help me. I forgot my yahoo password. Also no access to my alternate email and phone number. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883....

Ambucias

New phone number

Hello, My number need to be changed so I can get my mail Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Blocked my mail

How do i reopen a blocked email account?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email account forgot password and recovery number

I am unable to access my email account with yahoo. Yahoo did a security update and I forgot my password and the cell phone number I gave as the contac...

Ambucias

How can i recover my yahoo account without recovery email?

how can i recover my yahoo account without any recovery email accnt?

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I have an account that I have had for year I need to log into it but I forgot my password Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome...

Ambucias

Retrieving yahoo password

Hello, My name is Mahmoud Bowler, I have forgotten my yahoo password and i have changed my phone number with the registered e-mail address. Please h...

Ambucias

Pls help me i cant open my email ad .im sure of my password but

Hello ,pls help me open my email ad ,im sure of my password ,but the message says invalid password.what will i do.thank

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, I do not have access to the phone that my account is connected to anymore. I have an email that I have to confirm on the account but it won't...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant open yahoo emails

Hello, I cant open my yahoo mail....this is 3rd time it is saying my password had changed!!!! Thanks Susan Wi...

Ambucias

Cannot access friend's account

Hello, I've been using partner account.. i lost contact with him..i realy dun noe security question .. kindly help me

ac3mark

Forgotten yahoo password

Hello, I hv forgotten my yahoo mail password.Would u plz recover my password??? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Reset my password

I cant login to my other yahoo account because it sent my code to my old phone number that I don't use it anymore

Ambucias

Recover yahoo password without phone no

--how to recover yahoo password without phone no. Praveen

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3151 - 3200 out of a total of 7,826