The discussions

Yahoo account

Hello, Help my yahoo account not open the Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Techbloga

How to reset my yahoo mail password

Please help me to reset my password

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, need my password please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

Ambucias

Forgot my password and recovery mail id

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password and recovery mail id ,so please help me how to set the password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 49.0

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password, and I have changed the phone number linked to my yahoo email I need my password please tex me by removed by mo...

Ambucias

Yahoo account settings out of date on laptop frequently!

How often do I have to update my UI Yahoo account settings?! It is getting beyond the joke, HELP please.

Ambucias

Mail recovery

Hello I'm not getting access my mail. And also not getting text message in my recovery phone. Please help how to recover my Yahoo ID Configurati...

Ambucias

Need to change the phone number it send the verification code to

Hello, I'm Cesar I can't get into my account anymore I haven't in a while since I had my last phone tht has no service anymore I I have the right p...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Can't open yahoo mail

Hello, please help me i cant open my yahoomail infact i just change my new password a minute ago and it was successfully change after yahoo give me...

Ambucias

I lost my phone number???

Hello, Please i lost my phone number, but i have my account password to my account, i need help and this email is my life, i need your assistant u...

Ambucias

Unable to log into my yahoo mail

Hello !! I would like to be able to log back into my yahoo mail again, but my cell phone number changed, if I can please have someone to let me know h...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and security question

Closed

Hello, I have forgotten my password and security question plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello, Please help me to recover my email because I don't remembere my password and security questions that email is everything to me please help ...

Ambucias

I can't remember my answer

Hello, Please i can't remember the answer to my security question. Kindly help out. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

ac3mark

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, when i upgraded my laptop, i notice that i haven't enter to my yahoo account. I tried to follow the steps how to recover invalid password ...

Ambucias

Changing phone number yahoo mail

Hello, How can i change the phone number to the email of my husband if he cant open his acct to changed it,he lost his phone thats why he chang...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, please let me enter in my email address Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Ambucias

Can't assess my account because i forget password

Hello,please help me I need access to this account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.118

Ambucias

My yahoo id is not open please help i change my phone number

Hello, my yahoo id is not open please help i change my phone number Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Ambucias

A way i can be asked certain questions to recover my email

Hello, Is there a way i can be ask certain questions to recover my email without password or access to alternate email and phone number Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and no access to recovery email

Hello, Sir have ayahoo account but ihaveforgot my pass word and ihave lalso change my ph. No. And idont have any recovery mail so plz help mei ...

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, this is John, the brother to Dama, the owner of the email ***@***. She used the email to process some KRA returns. It has therefore become diff...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail account access.

Hello, I was unable to get into my yahoo account for months. Now I've finally remembered my password but it won't let me in. Says you've never log...

Ambucias

Help i cant access my yahoo account

I am trying to get on my Yahoo to check my mail but since I cant remember my password and i have changed my phone number I cant get into it please hel...

Ambucias

My connection to server keeps saying failed

Hello, Why doesn't my email account open. It says connection to server has failed? Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot my yahoo account password

Solved

Hello How to log in yahoo I forgot my yahoo account password and also I do remember alternat I'd also please help me .

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieving my hacked account

Hello, my account got hacked, can I get a temp code to get back in? ***@*** I set it up awhile back and no longer have phone associated wi...

Ambucias

Yahoo password reset dont have recovery email

Dont have recovery email and have a new number. Is there a way to reset my yahoo password?

BunoCS

Yahoo forgot my password and secret questions

Solved

hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please wha...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password and security questions

Solved

Hello, Plz solve the problem I kumar gaurav forgot my yahoo password and security questions plz Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

Ambucias

Hacked yahoo mail account

Hello, Saturday the 5th I enformed you that my account hhad been hacked. You sent me a recovery message to recover my info, I did this through my ...

Ambucias

Please help in reseting password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68 I can open my yahoo id from bookmark where my password is save . but i dont know password ...

Ambucias

Forget my passwords and my security answer

Hello, i forget my passwords and my security answer what should I do? my id ***@*** please reply at ***@***

Ambucias

Change my yahoo phone number

Hello, my verification numbers have got lost from me and i can't access something from, please i need your help to give me a chance of a new space to...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Change mobile number on file

Hello I am having issues getting into my yahoo and the phone number listed on the recovery for a sms is no longer a valid number. How can I change...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and no access to recovery email

Hello mam/sir please help me i forgot my password and i dont even have access in my phone number and recovery email...please help me

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello hii i forget my yahoomail acount password and the recovery phone number, plase send me through this number +removed by moderator

Ambucias

Email problem

Hello sir, I lost my email my alternative email and my phone number how could i revive my main email ...?please help my lost email is ***@***

Ambucias

Cant access my yahoo account

Hello, I am unable to access my yahoo account, as it is asking for authentication code but i have lost my number and i do have urgent mails and do...

Ambucias

Hello , please i want to open my yahoo mail.

Hello, i forgot my pass word , that because i change my computer and the pass word was saved on it , at the same time i forgot my secrete questions be...

Ambucias

Can't remeber my yahoo passowrd and security question

Hello, I couldn't remember my yahoo mail password, phone number and answer to security question. Can anyone help? Configuration: Windows 7 / Fi...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have forgotten my password to my account.i have a new phone and i dont have a recovery email to access....how can i access my account?PLEAS...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Wish to access security question for yahoo mail

Hello, i will like to know i forgot my yahoo password and lost the phone where they send me the link so i cant get through the security question. ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant reech my yahoo account with my exsisting password

Hello, I cant enter my email address with my exsisting padsward .i want to see my emails. Please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490...

Ambucias

Can't sign in yahoo, no alternate address

Hello, I'm unable to sign into my account and do not have a recovered phone number or email address under the account. When the security question...

Ambucias

Certificate not installed

Hello, every time i open my inbox yahoo mail. I get error certificate not installed and enail i send from my mobile are always empty. Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Forget yahoo password and security question

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and security question also pls help me sir or mam,

Ambucias

Forgot password and do not have access to phone

Hello, I have forgotten my password for this email address ***@***. and I would very much appreciate it if you could help me out my other email ad...

Ambucias

I forgot my secret question answer.. plss help me...

Hello.. i forgot my secret question answer.. plss..help me..

xpcman

Regarding yahoo account

Hello, i changed my phone no as i moved to another region. (from calgary to vancouver). i reset my phone as well. i was using calgary no. for yahoo ...

Ambucias
Results 3451 - 3500 out of a total of 7,823