In FPS (first-person shooter) games, noscoping refers to taking a shot without the crosshair on the screen. It is mainly the case with the AWP sniper rifle in Counter-Strike. This article will explain how to noscope in Counter-Strike with the AWP and other weapons.
Why is no-scoping important
If the player does not go into zoom mode, there is no crosshair on the screen. The player, therefore, has no point of reference and don't know exactly where to shoot. But going into zoom mode when an enemy appears takes time, and as you know time is of the essence in multiplayer FPS games. Hence, it's vital to hone your noscoping skills.
How to improve your no-scoping skill
A well-known technique used to improve your noscoping ability is to correctly position the center of the screen on the target and take the shot. Simply place a dot in the middle of your screen, and this will give you a fixed point of reference, even when there is no crosshair on the screen:
- Put a marker on your screen.
- Practice a lot.
- How to put a dot in the middle of your screen
- Put a dot in the middle of your screen
- How to get a dot in the middle of your screen
- Cache_tryalloc error counter strike [solved] > Forum - Counter Strike
- Counter strike 1.6 cheats > Guide
- Counter strike friendly fire command > Guide
- Fatal error: cache tryalloc:2331792 is greater then free hunk > Forum - Counter Strike
- Connection failed after 4 retries: CS Source, Counter Strike > Guide
- CS GO speed command: show, console
- Counter-Strike LAN: party, game, multiplayer, server
- Counter Strike disable spectator mode
- How to change hand in CS 1.6: console, right hand
- Counter Strike available memory less than 15MB
- Counter Strike: Menu not showing, entries missing
- Change crosshair color: CSGO, CounterStrike