Xbox controller not detected: on Xbox
If you are having a problem where your wireless Xbox controller is not being detected by your console (the circular LED keeps blinking), despite changing batteries, this simple trick will help you out.
How to connect a controller to Xbox?
There's a small button on the top right corner of your controller above the right LB and LT buttons. You'll see the same kind of button on your console (below the memory card).
- Press and hold both buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
Your Xbox will simultaneously search for your controller while your controller searches for the Xbox. This should solve your problem.
Any more Xbox questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Why is my xbox controller blinking
- Xbox remote flashing
- Xbox controller blinking
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download - Drivers
- Why is my ps4 controller not working > Guide
- Xbox app download > Download - Digital stores
- Xbox auto clicker [solved] > Xbox360 & Xbox One Forum
- Hitman 3 cheats xbox one > Guide