SmartGlass allows you to interact with your Xbox One console via a mobile device (Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android or iOS) connected to the same Wi-Fi network . By default the Xbox One will accept connection from any SmartGlass device. To turn off or restrict SmartGlass connections on your Xbox One, follow the procedure in this article.
How to disable Smartglass on Xbox One?
- Press the menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- In the SMARTGLASS CONNECTIONS section, select between:
- Don't allow SmartGlass connections,
- Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.