Windows Phone gives you the ability to add MP3 songs as custom ringtones. This walkthrough will show you how to use a music track as ringtone for Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8. These tips should also work for the Nokia Lumia 535, 520, 540, and Windows 10 phones.
Windows Phone 7
If you want to use a music track as a ringtone on Windows Phone 7 (WP 7), make sure that the track is in WMA or MP3 format, has a maximum duration of 39 seconds, is less than 1 MB, and doesn't come with DRM protection.
To use a music track stored on your computer, you must use the Zune software.
To do this, connect your phone to your computer via USB. Doing this will open Zune automatically. Once the program is open, select the music that you want to use as ringtone and sync it with your phone. When the sync is complete, disconnect your phone from the computer.
Head to Applications > Settings > Ringtones + Sounds, and select the newly added ringtone.
You also have the option to create a ringtone with Zune. Choose the songs that you want to convert into a ringtone, right-click on it, and click Edit > Ringtone > OK.
Windows Phone 8
To use a music track as a ringtone on the Windows Phone 8 (WP 8), you need to first download and install Windows Phone App for Desktop.
Then, connect your phone to the computer via USB. Click Ringtones, and select the song that you want to use as ringtone. Click Add, and unplug your phone once synchronization is complete.
Head to the app list in your phone > Settings > Ringtones + Sounds. Select your ringtone. When you exit the window, your settings will be applied.
- Windows ringtone
- Windows phone ringtone
- Ringtone windows phone
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 > Forum - Facebook
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 video youtube [solved] > Forum - Android
- I want download a 4 chanal video mixer software > Forum - Downloading
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb ports not working windows 7 > Forum - Hardware
- Probleme après une restauration du système Windows 7 [solved] > Forum - Windows 7
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check, changer
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Show hidden files on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Manage and organize apps on Android
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- Disable in-app purchases (Android)
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- Use AirPods with an Android phone
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- Update the Google Play Store app
- Display contact number list: with name
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- How to update Android auto
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Connect Android to PC: wifi, Windows 10, USB
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- Download videos from websites: Chrome, iPhone, app
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- Enable content filtering on the Google Play Store
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- Popup reminder on Android
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- Clear system cache on Android
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- Android emulators for PC
- Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- Block camera and microphone on google chrome: Android
- Add subtitles to video: Android, free
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to hide apps on Android
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to install APK files on Android
- How to update apps on Android automatically
- How to unlock Android without internet
- Deactivate Safe Mode Android
- How to delete all tags in Shazam: Android
- How to block ads on Android