Downloading images from the internet to your Samsung Galaxy tablet is very simple. This article will show you how to download images from the Internet on Samsung Galaxy Tab.
If you are browsing the web with your Galaxy tab and find an interesting image, you’d like to save, you can easily download it to your device. Just follow these steps:
- Long-click on the image until a small dialog opens;
- Select Save Image to start the download;
- To find and view the image, go to the home screen and click on the Gallery icon and go to the Downloads.
- How to save pictures on a tablet from the internet
- How to save images on samsung tablet
- Tablet photo download
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices > Guide
- Download Instagram photos: online, Chrome, bulk, free > Guide
- View Skype snapshots folder: on Windows 10, Mac > Guide
- How to create an icon in Paint > Guide
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger > Guide
- Lock Android screen: from touch, to trace
- How to transfer files from PC to a Galaxy Tab?
- How to create new folder in My Files Android
- Use Android as a drawing pad for PC
- How to turn off password autosave on Samsung Galaxy tablet