GoPro is a camera that allows you to shoot high-action videos in 4K HD like a professional. Each action performed on your GoPro camera is followed by a small beep. If you find this feature annoying and would like to disable it, then you may find this tutorial helpful.
How to turn off GoPro sounds?
There are two main methods for turning off the GoPro sounds:
Within the GoPro menu:
- Turn on your GoPro
- Go to the settings menu
- Navigate the menu to find the beeps option
- Now you can toggle the beeps on or off
- Once you have turned off the beeps, exiting the menu will save the settings
Using the GoPro App (for Wi-Fi Enabled Cameras)
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to the Wi-Fi network created by your GoPro camera
- Open the GoPro app on your device
- Access the camera's settings by tapping on the gear icon
- Scroll down until you find the beeps option
- Toggle the beeps on or off using the switch next to the beeps option
Below are more specific methods depending on your GoPro device.
How to turn off the beep on GoPro 9?
- Swipe down > Set the music icon to grey.
- You can also go to Preferences > General > Beep volume> set the beep volume according to your preferences.
How to turn off the beep on GoPro 10?
Just like for GoPro 9, just swipe down the screen and set the music icon to grey. If you want to enable the beeps again, set it to blue.
How to turn off the beep on GoPro Max?
To turn off the beeps of your GoPro Max, you only have to swipe down the screen and tap the music icon so it becomes grey. To turn the beeps back on, tap the icon again.
How to turn off the beep on GoPro Hero?
- From the menu: once your GoPro is on, swipe down and tap the music icon so it turns grey. To enable the beeps again, tap the music icon so it turns blue.
- Use the GoPro app: turn on your GoPro > launch the app on your device > select the camera icon > select the GoPro of your choice (if you have several cameras) > go to Settings (gear icon) > Beeps > select Mute.
How to turn off the beep on GoPro 5?
It looks like this feature is no longer available due to a system update. However, you can still download an older version of the app where the feature is still available and turn it off from there.
How to turn off the beep on GoPro Hero 7?
Turning off the beep on GoPro Hero 7 is quite easy: just swipe down from the top of the screen > tab the music icon. When the icon is grey, the beep is off, when the icon is blue, the beeps are on.