If you're looking to convert a PNG file to an ICO format, but aren't sure how to proceed, this guide will help you. We provide two different solutions for converting a PNG file to ICO format.
You can rename your png file to .ico, but first you will need to perform the below manipulation: From Windows Explorer:
- Click on "Tools" then "Folder Options "
- Click on the "View" tab
- Then in the Advanced section, uncheck "Hide extensions for file types is known"
- Then rename your file as .ico.
Note: Don't forget to re-check the "Hide extensions for file types is known" option.
You can make use of a free online service like https://www.convertico.com/
- Convert png to ico paint
- How to convert png to ico
- Convert png to ico
- How to create an icon in Paint > Guide
- How to Insert a Transparent Image into an Excel Document > Guide
- Convert picture to shape in Powerpoint > Guide
- Convert PDF to JPG: for free, Mac, Windows > Guide
- Can a JPEG File contain a virus? > Guide
- Soundtrack for web series and movies: free, download
- GoPro turn off beep: 9, 10, Max, Hero
- Transfer Mini DV to computer: with & without firewire
- Create an animated wallpaper: Windows 10, Android, iPhone
- The most anticipated movies of 2022
- How to make Philips DVD player region free
- Download movies free online: websites, 2021, without sign up
- ASPI drivers: Windows 10, download
- Resize an image: online, for free, without losing quality
- How to change image pixel size: on Mac, in Paint
- Download a Pinterest pin to your mobile: Android, iPhone
- How to use Deezer: on Android, for free
- Enable shuffle mode on PotPlayer: 64bit, Mac, 2021
- How to burn audio CD: Windows Media Player, without gaps
- PotPlayer full screen
- The best voice changing apps
- How to edit a video in Windows Story Remix
- Most anticipated albums of 2022: metal, rock, rap, hip hop
- Mouse cursor settings in Bandicam