How to edit a video in Windows Story Remix
Windows Story Remix is a new refreshing feature in Photos in Windows 10 and replaces the famous Windows Movie Mixer discontinued in 2017. It has a video editor with music, filters, transitions, 3D effects, and more. Here we explain how to trim a video using this new video editing app.
- Make sure you have access to the Photos app.
- Your video file should be in one of the following formats: AVI, MPG, M1V, MP2, MP2V, MPEG, MPE, WM, WMV, or ASF. If this is not the case, you will need to convert it using a program like Free AVI Video Converter.
How to trim a video
- Open Windows Story Remix and import the video.
- Pick the area of the video that you would like to trim and choose 'Trim' button. Mark the trim area and click 'Play' to preview.
- Hit 'Done' in the end.
How to create a video from trimmed parts
- Create as many trimmed clips of your original video by following the trimming process.
- Once you have all of your clips prepared, click Create in the top-right corner of the interface.
- Once the video editor opens up, drag and drop your trimmed clips to reorganize them in the order that you'd like. You can add new clips from your library at any point during the process. You can also delete clips by hovering over them and clicking X.
any more questions about video editing? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Story remix download
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Minecraft java edition free download > Download - Sandbox
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- CapCut > Download - Video editing