The Windows Movie Maker program automatically adds captions from your imported videos and photos. If you don't like it and want to disable this function, read this article and find out how to remove captions on Movie Maker.
How to remove captions in Windows Movie Maker?
- Go to Captions section and uncheck Automatically add the caption when I add a video and photo that has one.
- Finally, click OK to save changes.
- You can also keep the function on and just get rid of specific captions on a particular photo or video file. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the photo or video file in the Movie Maker, and you will see the film strip on your right.
- Right-click on a small box under the film strip identifying the caption, and from the drop-down menu, select Remove.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!