By default Windows Movie Maker program adds captions from your imported videos and photos. If you don't like it and would like to disable this function, read this article and find out how to remove captions on Movie Maker.
Finally click OK to save changes.
You can also keep the function on and just get rid of specific captions on a particular photo or video file. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the photo or video file in the Movie Maker and you will see the film strip on your right.
- Right-click on a small box under the film strip identifying the caption and from the drop-down menu select Remove.
- How to remove captions from video
- Remove caption from video
- Remove captions from video
- How to remove audio parts in Audacity > Guide
- Removing black stripes from a video (16/9th format)
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook > Guide
- Download your TikTok videos after the ban in India > Guide
- Voice and video calls on Facebook > Guide
- How to make a video on Windows Media Player: with pictures