Help w/internet & ps3 connection

Closed
dreas3 - Aug 22, 2011 at 07:44 PM
 Anonymous User - Aug 23, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Hello,

So we have a laptop that has been hooked up to the internet through a cable. Until recently we have had no problems connecting. It stopped connecting and when I callled Time Warner they said it was the laptop itself not reading the wire connection anymore. I called HP and they won't tell me anything over the phone w/out paying first. Which is $50 not including the possible repair costs of $250-$350. We have a router hooked up so that we could use our PS3. Today I had the idea that I would try to connect the laptop wirelessly to the router we have. Somehow It looks like I have taken the code/password from the ps3 and accidently linked the laptop through it and now the PS3 won't connect. Can anyone help? If we went to a totally wireless service through Time Warner would that solve all the problems?

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 23, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.