My acer laptop is stuck on the acer loading screen [Solved]

Ask a question Phy4life - Latest answer on Jul 25, 2016 11:19AM
my laptop is stuck on the acer screen and it turns into a black screen and back to acer screen what should I do?
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hello Phy4life,

The reason that you can't pass the loading screen is that the laptop's system does not detect the HDD and cannot load the operating system from it. My suggestion is to restart your laptop and to press the respective F key in order to enter into the BIOS menu. Then, under BOOT, check the boot priority and if the HDD is not set as a first boot device, set it manually. Press F10 to Save and restart again.

Hope this helps.
KY_WD 1548Posts Thursday October 23, 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus September 30, 2016 Last seen - Apr 13, 2016 03:36AM
Hey, I'm so happy that it worked out!! :)
I'm glad that I helped. :)
liz- Jul 5, 2016 08:06AM
hi, i am experiencing the same problem.i tried doing the same but when i save and restart my laptop it just goes back to the same blinking screen with the acer logo again..what should i do? pls help
KY_WD 1548Posts Thursday October 23, 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus September 30, 2016 Last seen - Jul 6, 2016 07:41AM
Hello liz,

In order to get a better visibility of the problem, you need to open a new topic in the forum so you can get help from more people. Please tell me, does your laptop still have warranty? If it doesn't, I suggest you to pull the charger and the battery out, open the lid and take out the CMOS battery for some minutes. After that, plug it back in and try to boot your laptop with the battery or the charger.

Let me know if that worked for you.
KY_WD 1548Posts Thursday October 23, 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus September 30, 2016 Last seen - Jul 25, 2016 11:19AM
Depending on type of BIOS that you have. :) It could be F8 or F2.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!