My acer laptop is stuck on the acer loading screen [Solved]

Ask a question Phy4life - Last answered on Dec 12, 2016 at 03:35 AM by KY_WD
my laptop is stuck on the acer screen and it turns into a black screen and back to acer screen what should I do?
See more 
Helpful
+3
moins plus
Hello Phy4life,

The reason that you can't pass the loading screen is that the laptop's system does not detect the HDD and cannot load the operating system from it. My suggestion is to restart your laptop and to press the respective F key in order to enter into the BIOS menu. Then, under BOOT, check the boot priority and if the HDD is not set as a first boot device, set it manually. Press F10 to Save and restart again.

Hope this helps.
Tara- Nov 12, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Didn't work for me either
claire- Nov 6, 2016 at 03:11 AM
I am having exact same problem :(
KY_WD 2011Posts Thursday October 23, 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus February 8, 2017 Last seen - Nov 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Hello claire,

Have you tried the steps mentioned above?
Please, start a new thread.

Thank you.
Rahimaaa- Dec 11, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Please help! When i swtich the laptop on it says Acer and stays like that for about 10 minutes then some blue screen comes up and has a bunch of writing on it, to edit the laptop or something ( not sure what it is) and i wait for a little bit and then the Acer screen comes back up again but says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and stays like that :( Please if you have any suggestions of what i should to pleasee respond :)
KY_WD 2011Posts Thursday October 23, 2014Registration date Certified CCM ContributorStatus February 8, 2017 Last seen - Dec 12, 2016 at 03:35 AM
Hello Rahimaaa,

My advice is to start a new topic in the forum in order to get a better visibility of the issue that you have. Of course, I would respond to the topic there as well. :)
It's very important to know what does the error message on the blue screen say. Please, make a picture of it and upload it in the forum sо I can see what is the exact message. Usually there is a several digit error code which indicates where the problem is. So, please come back to the topic to share more details about the problem.
Also, try the steps from above and tell me if they helped.

Cheers.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?