Deluge is an open-source BitTorrent. Once you download a file, you start seeding it - that is, you are leaving your BitTorrent open and other individuals can download from it. As with many torrent services, you have to manually configure it to automatically stop seeding data. This is possible by setting a particular upload ratio to be reached. In this article, we present the steps to follow in order to do this.
To stop seeding on Deluge torrent:
Click on Edit and choose Preferences.
- Select Queue.
- Next, check Stop seeding when share ratio reaches.
- Now, you can define and enter a value in the adjacent field.
- Additionally, you can check Remove torrent when ratio is reached.
- Finally, click on Apply and then on OK.
- Deluge disable seeding
- Deluge stop seeding after download
- Deluge seeding
- Seeds leeches > Guide
- Create a world with a seed in Minecraft > Guide
- Vuze - Enable the Auto speed selector only when seeding
- Vuze - Show confirmation popup when seeding ratio low
- Vuze - enable Super Seeding
- How to share files with UTorrent
- How to change TCP port: Android
- BitTorrent skip hash check
- Change default download location: for Vuze