In this article we will explain how to configure Paint.net to display the ruler while using paint and also how to change the measurement units. The procedure is detailed below.
How to display the ruler and change the measurement in Paint.Net?
- Click on the View menu > Ruler.
- By default the measurement unit is in pixels.
- To change it, click on the View menu again and select the measurement unit of your choice: pixels, inches, or centimeters.
Do you need more help with other design tools? Check out our forum!
- Paint.net ruler
- Paint ruler
- Paint ruler tool
- Ibis paint x > Download
- What painting is this > Guide
- Tux paint download free > Download
- Convert png to ico paint > Guide
- How to create an icon in Paint > Guide
- GIMP CMYK plugin: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Reset Gimp to default settings
- IES light Vray 3DS max tutorial: tutorial
- How to change language in GIMP
- Create an animated GIF: Photoshop, online, from video
- Transparent background MS Paint: Windows 10