If you want to rename your Administrator account on your Windows device, follow these steps.
- Click on Start > Run.
- Then, type "secpol.msc".
- Open Run dialog box.
- Open the Local Security Policy editor using "secpol.msc".
- In the left pane go to Local Policies > Security Options.
- In the right pane go to Policy > Accounts > Rename administrator account.
- Change the admin name and close the local security policy window.
Do you need more help with Windows 7? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to change administrator on windows 7
- Change administrator name windows 7
- How to change administrator name on windows 7
- Instagram download for pc windows 7 > Download - Social media
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- How to change date format in excel > Guide
- Netflix download windows 7 > Download - Movies, series and TV
- Download webcam for windows 7 > Download - Other