Phasmophobia download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Phasmophobia puts you in the shoes of a paranormal researcher whose mission is to explore enchanted places and collect evidence of the activity of the spirits that inhabit them. If this is not enough to give you some goosebumps, you might wanna know that the ghosts will become more hostile as your search progresses, so you will have to hurry if you want to get out of there alive. An experience as recommendable as it is absolutely terrifying.
- Immersive: Despite the quirky graphics, the hauntingly immersive sounds, plus the possibility of using your voice to interact with the ghosts, will soon make you forget that it's just a game.
- Exploration, investigation... and scares: Phasmophobia not only tests your heart but also your head. Your success in hunting ghosts will depend on how well you know how to use the devices and resources at your disposal, which include electromagnetic detectors, night vision cameras and Ouija boards.
- Cooperative and crossplay: While it's possible to enjoy it alone, the experience is more fun (and more bearable) in the company of three other friends, each of whom can play it as they prefer (with a controller, with a keyboard and mouse, or even with VR glasses).
What are the minimum system requirements for Phasmophobia?
- Operating system: Windows 10 of 64 bits.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
Around the same subject
- Phasmophobia free download
- Phasmophobia free download apk pc
- Phasmophobia free download pc
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- CapCut > Download - Video editing