Angry Birds Classic download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Angry Birds is an iconic casual puzzle video game developed by Rovio Entertainment. The gameplay is very addictive and revolves around using a slingshot and different birds to destroy various structures and defeat Piggs to bring your eggs back home.
- Slingshot mechanic: The main game mechanic is fairly simple yet crazily addictive and challenging depending on the situation. In a nutshell, you put your birds in a slingshot and launch them at pig fortresses populated with the Bad Piggies who stole their eggs.
- Two stones with one bird: Seven different birds are at your disposal to destroy your objectives, including Red, The Blues, Chuck, Bomb, Matilda, Hal, and Terence. Each one has specific strengths and weaknesses, like multiplying into multiple birds for more sparse damage, producing shock waves at impact, and more.
- Fortresses and Pigs: Two kinds of challenges await you. First, you will face many different fortresses, organized in various ways with different materials. This will force you to understand how physics works and change your angles of attack. Second, diverse pigs populate those castles, from Minion Pigs, Small Pigs, Large Pigs, Corporal Pigs (stronger armored ones), as well as tough bosses.
- Boost your birds: You can temporarily boost your experience through different power-ups, like the Power Potion (turn any bird on the slingshot bigger), the Sling Scope (allows you to see where the bird is going to crash before you fling birds), the Shockwave (bombs able to demolish blockers and pigs), and more.
- So many levels: You can play all 15 original episodes and over 680 levels in various environments. The more you progress through the game, the more birds and pigs will be introduced to spice up your experience and offer more challenges.
- Score stars: The fewer birds you use to reach your objectives, the more stars you get at the end of levels. If that is not required to progress through the game, it offers an additional layer of replayability.
- Offline: You don't need to get an internet connection to enjoy this iconic experience.
Graphics and sound
Angry Birds features nice-looking graphics for a mobile game with lots of visual and audio effects, making the whole experience very satisfying when you destroy pigs and castles. Besides, you will enjoy various environments as you explore the levels.
Duration and game modes
Angry Birds offers a single-player experience of about 6-15 hours, depending on how far you want to go and the level of completeness you want to reach.
What do the reviews say?
Angry Birds has a very good Metacritic score of 80/100.
Angry Birds is rated for Everyone.
How to install Angry Birds Classic on your PC?
We provide you with both the Angry Birds Classic APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the Angry Birds Classic APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
What happened to Angry Birds Classic?
In early 2019, Angry Birds Classic and other games of the franchise were removed from stores. The only reason the studio gave was "due to the game's impact on the wider games portfolio".
- Lightroom classic download > Download - Photo albums
- Davinci resolve 17 download > Download - Video editing
- Kmspico download > Download - Other
- Minecraft java edition free download > Download - Sandbox
- Capcut download pc > Download - Video editing