Magic: The Gathering Arena download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Magic: The Gathering Arena (sometimes: MTG Arena) is a digital collectible card game. It was developed by Wizards of the Coast and was initially released on September 26th, 2019 for Windows. As it name suggests, this is a digital adaptation of the famous card game Magic: The Gathering.
- MTG Arena follows the same rules as the original card game. There are creature, artifact, instant, sorcery, enchantment, planeswalker, and land cards. There are five different colors of land cards, with different values, and they give you mana - the other cards consume this mana. Matches consist of confrontation between two players where each of them has a separate deck. To win, the player has to reduce their opponent's life to zero.
Improve: When players first start playing, they get some base cards, as well as pre-made decks. Won matches and completed quests earn new booster packs to improve their decks. However, boosters are also available through in-game microtransactions, that is, paying with real money.
Animations: It is important to know that MTG Arena is not just a digital copy-paste of the original game: it expands the experience and makes it more dynamic by adding different animations.
Formats: MTG Arena players can choose between two formats: Limited play and Constructed deck play. The difference between these formats is that the first one only offers the possibility to build a deck only from a limited pool of cards, whereas in the second one players are free to create their decks from cards in their libraries.
MTG Arena decks: The number of cards in a deck depends on the format. For example, for the Constructed format, a deck should contain at least 60 cards and in the Limited format, the deck must have at least 40 cards. The full list of cards can be found online.
What do the reviews say?
MTG Arena received positive feedback from critics and was rated 84/100 on Metacritic. This reception hasn’t been shared by the users, as they ranked their gaming experience 3.2/10.
"A great adaptation of one of the best card games of all time. It's fast, it's accessible, it isn't any less complex than the original. Are you bored of Hearthstone? Try Arena." (Games.cz)
According to the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB), the game is labeled as suitable for teens (and older). It contains some blood, gore, and mild fantasy violence.
- Mtg arena download
- Parted magic iso > Download - Storage
- Harry potter magic awakened apk > Download - Role playing
- Magic video converter > Download - Video converters
- Magic jack > Guide
- Magic iso download > Download - CD and DVD