Crusader Kings 2 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Crusader Kings 2 is a grand strategy game and the second game in the Crusader Kings Trilogy. It was developed by Paradox Development Studio and initially released on February 14, 2012 for Microsoft Windows. Crusader Kings 2 (stylised at Crusader Kings 2 or CK2) is set in the Middle Ages in Europe and the player has to control a Medieval dynasty in order to surpass various European dynasties through different strategies.
Here are some of the Crusader Kings 2’s main features:
- Gameplay: Crusader Kings 2 is a dynasty simulator. In order to expand your feudal domain, you have to use different strategies, such as war, marriages, and assassinations, among others. The game also incorporates a genetics and education system, meaning that the heir in your dynasty can inherit various traits and skills, as well as cultural and religious practices. If your character dies without an heir, the game ends - hopefully, this will be enough for you to make it to the top of the fictional prestige ranking that places Capetian, the Rurikid, and the Habsburg dynasties as the three most prestigious families.
- Historic Personalities: In this game, you get the chance to encounter different historical personalities, such as William the Conqueror, Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, and Saladin. However, you are free to choose less important figures (dukes and counts) and even create your own characters (you need the Ruler Designer DLC in order to do this).
- Time Period: When you start the game, you are free to choose any time period between January 1, 1066, and December 31, 1337, and the story ends in 1453 (unless in observer mode). However, the Old Gods DLC allows you to start in 867, the Charlemagne DLC - in 769, and the Iron Century update - in 936.
- Multiplayer Mode: To make the experience even more realistic, you can play with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode.
Is Crusader Kings 2 free?
Crusader Kings 2 is free-to-play.
What are the system requirements for Crusader Kings 2?
Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Win7 64-bit; macOS10.11 (El Capitan); Ubuntu 16.04 x64.
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz / AMD 3500+ / Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz).
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphic card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb / ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce / NVIDIA GeForce > 9600, 1024MB.