Audacity is available in multiple different languages. To change the language settings in Audacity follow these steps.
- Click on the Edit Menu > Preferences
- In the window that opens scroll to the "Interface" section
- In the right pane next to "Language" expand the drop-down menu and make your choice.
- Validate with the OK button.
Photo by Farzad Mohsenvand on Unsplash
- Audacity change language
- How to change language in audacity - Best answers
- How to change audacity language - Best answers
- Inkscape change language - How-To - Inkscape
- Adobe reader change language - How-To - PDF
- Opera change language - How-To - Opera
- Utorrent change language - How-To - P2P
- Steam change language - How-To - Steam
This document, titled « Change Audacity Language Settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).