Enable Auto-Play on Daum PotPlayer
To configure the Auto-Play options of Daum PotPlayer:
- Tap on F5 to access the Preferences window > Association.
- Check the items of your choice in the "Auto Play" section:
- Click on OK to validate.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Potplayer stop autoplay - Best answers
- Potplayer autoplay - Best answers
- Potplayer remember playback position - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer default settings - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer trim video - Forum - Video software
- Potplayer turn off subtitles - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer shuffle - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
This document, titled « Enable Auto-Play on Daum PotPlayer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).