Your Samsung mobile phone allows you to create a blocked phone numbers list. Any numbers that appear on your reject list will be blocked from calling or contacting you via your mobile phone.
Manage Your Caller Reject List
Head to Settings > Applications > Call. Next, click on All Calls > Auto Reject > Reject list.
Here, you will be able to add or delete numbers on this list. You can remove a number from the reject list by simply unchecking the number(s) of your choice.
Image: © daria-nepriakhina - Unsplash.com
- How to remove number from blacklist
- How to remove number from reject list in samsung keypad phone - Best answers
- How to remove a number from blacklist - Best answers
- How to remove number from blacklist in samsung keypad phone - How-To - Samsung
- Blacklist removal tool - How-To - Android
- How to remove write protection - How-To - USB
- Remove google account from chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Fb account hacked how to remove - How-To - Facebook