How to Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Click on the SmartArt graphic to which you want to add a shape.
- Click the existing component located close to where you want to add the new shape.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design > Create Graphic >
- In the Create Graphic section of the Design tab in SmartArt Tools, click on the small arrow nex to "Add Shape"
- You have 2 options:
- Add Shape After.
- Add Shape Before.
- To delete a shape, simply select the latter and press the delete key.
Photo by Vitaly Sacred on Unsplash
- What happens in the smartart diagram when you delete the selected object
- What happens in this smartart diagram when you delete the selected object - Best answers
- Add a picture accent process smartart diagram to the slide - How-To - Powerpoint
- Hard disk diagram - Articles
- Export database diagram sql server - How-To - Programming
- Convert the bulleted list to continuous block process smartart - How-To - Powerpoint
- Explain the structure of an email address with diagram - Articles
This document, titled « Modify SmartArt Graphics in Powerpoint », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).