In Powerpoint you can at freely customise a SmartArt graphic to your convenience. At any moment you can add or remove parts from your graphics, this article will show you how.
How to Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Click on the SmartArt graphic to which you want to add a shape.
- Click the existing component located close to where you want to add the new shape.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design > Create Graphic >
- In the Create Graphic section of the Design tab in SmartArt Tools, click on the small arrow nex to "Add Shape"
- You have 2 options:
- Add Shape After.
- Add Shape Before.
- To delete a shape, simply select the latter and press the delete key.
Photo by Vitaly Sacred on Unsplash