If you use Apple products, then you must be familiar with AirPlay, which allows you to share (via streaming) multimedia content over a WiFi connection. One of AirPlay's best features is the ability to mirror the screen of your device on your Apple TV.
How To Mirror Your PC Screen to Your Apple TV
In order to duplicate the screen of a Windows PC on your Apple TV, you need to start by downloading and installing the AirParrot application on your PC.
After doing that, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Enable Airplay on your Apple TV. Then, launch AirParrot. Click Try AirParrot > OK.
Right-click on the AirParrot tray icon and select Apple TV:
Your PC screen should now be mirrored on your Apple TV.
Image: © Mirko Vitali - 123RF.com
- Connect pc to apple tv
- Connect laptop to apple tv - Best answers
- How to connect laptop to apple tv - Best answers
- How to connect pc to pc using crossover cable - How-To - Network
- How to send message through lan connected pc - How-To - Windows XP
- Fix No Audio Problem When Connecting PC to TV - How-To - Hardware
- Connect pc to samsung 7 series tv - How-To - Hardware
- How to connect pc to tv and monitor at the same time - How-To - Windows