One of the best and fastest ways for connecting two computers is by using a USB cable. This process allows you to transfer files from one computer to another and share an internet connection. The specific USB cable for connecting two computers is called Bridging. Read this article to find out how to connect two computers using the bridging USB cable.
How to Connect Two Computers With a USB Cable
* To connect two computers with a USB cable, you will need to purchase or borrow a special bridging USB cable (it can also be called a USB data transfer cable or USB networking cable). The right cable has an electronic circuit at the center and male USB connectors on both sides.
* These cables normally come with an installation CD or DVD containing software. Install the program on both computers.
* Insert the USB cable in both computers and launch the transfer software that you installed previously (Start > All Programs > All Apps > your program).
* Now you can browse all your files from both computers on one of them. The file manager software will be divided into two parts: local and remote. The local one displays the files you are browsing on this computer and the remote – ones on another pc.
- To transfer files, simply drag and drop them from remote to local and vice versa.
- After you finish, you can remove the USB cable.
Image – 123rf.com
- How to connect two computers using usb cable in windows 10
- Connect two computers with usb - Best answers
- Connect two computers via usb windows 10 - Best answers
- How To Connect Computers via USB - How-To - USB
- How to connect two PC's using ethernet cable ✓ - Forum - Network
- How to connect two computers using lan cable in windows 10 - How-To - Network
- How to connect two computers using lan cable in windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Network
- How to connect two computers using lan cable ✓ - Forum - Network