You may want to download a YouTube video so that you can play it offline, share it amongst your friends or download it so that you can play it. In this article you will learn how to record a Youtube video with VLC.
- Open VLC.
- Click on Media > Open a Network Stream.
- Copy the URL of the Youtube video in the "Please enter a network URL" and click on Play.
- Back to the video playback screen, click on View > Advanced Controls.
- The Record button is now available.
- Click on Record to save the video to your HDD.
Note that: You can also use the Record option to record a specific section of a movie!
- Record youtube live stream vlc
- Vlc record youtube stream - Best answers
- Vlc record youtube - Best answers
- Download youtube live stream - How-To - Web
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming - Guide
- How to turn off comments on youtube live stream - Guide
- YouTube Developing a Live Streaming App - News
- YouTube Launches 4K Live Streaming - News