Before you get started, you should make sure that you have access to the Photos app in the latest version of Windows, where you can use the Story Remix feature. Using this app, you can trim your videos, add filters, and integrate 3D objects, among other features.
N.B. Windows has discontinued support for Windows Movie Maker.
Your video file should be in one of the following formats: AVI, MPG, M1V, MP2, MP2V, MPEG, MPE, WM, WMV, ASF. If this is not the case, you will need to convert it using a program like Free AVI Video Converter.
Trim a Video by Modifying Start and End Points
To trim your video in Windows Story Remix, you will need to start by importing the video into the program.
Next, select the video in your Timeline, and click Trim.
Use the controllers to select the area of the video that you would like to trim, then click Apply to incorporate your changes. Be sure to preview the selected clip before clicking Done to trim the clip.
Trim a Video by Creating Video Clips
Windows Story Remix in the native Photos app makes it easier than ever to trim a video by modifying the clips within it. This is especially useful if you want to reorder the clips present in your video.
Create as many trimmed clips of your original video by following the process for trimming a video by modifying the start and end points.
Once you have all of your clips prepared, click Create in the top-right corner of the interface.
Once the video editor opens up, drag and drop your trimmed clips to reorganize them in the order that you'd like. You can add new clips from your library at any point of the process. You can also delete clips by hovering over them and clicking X.
Image: © scyther5 - 123RF.com
- Windows story remix
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack online download for windows 7 o - Best answers
- Story remix - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb ports not working windows 7 - Forum - Hardware
- Probleme après une restauration du système Windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to remove write protection from usb windows 7 - Guide