If you're using Excel and would like to link another document or Excel file to your spreadsheet, you can do so by inserting the path a file name in a specific cell. This article will show you how to get started.
Insert a File With the Name and the Path
To insert the path and file name into a cell:
- Click to select the cell of your choice
- Type in the following command in the formula bar and then press Enter.
- This function returns the full path and file name of the active sheet.
Image: © Microsoft Excel.
- Insert file path in excel
- How to insert file path in excel - Best answers
- Excel file path - Best answers
- Excel display image from file path - Forum - Excel
- How to insert a gif in excel - How-To - Excel
- Macro to Insert Blank Rows In Excel - How-To - Excel
- How to insert date format in excel - How-To - Excel
- How to insert file in gmail - How-To - Gmail