A non-breakable space is a special character to avoid automatic line breaking between two words when they meet at the end of the line. Thus, if two words are separated by a non-breakable space, they can't be separated no matter what.
Why using non-breakable spaces instead of regular spaces?
You can use NBSP in Word when you don't want Word to break a line at a certain space.
How to insert a non-breakable space in Office Word?
To insert a non-breakable space in Word:
- Simply place the cursor at the desired location and then press the Ctrl + Shift + Space.
- Espace insécable word
- Espace insecable
- Word espace insecable
- How to Insert a Non-Breakable Space (NBSP) in Word
- How to find word in vi editor > Guide
- Word free for u > Guide
- We can keep multiple version of a word document in a single file by using dash feature > Guide
- Pdf to word tamil font [solved] > Forum - Word
- Insert a check mark in Word document: Mac, Windows, shortcut
- View Word documents in full screen mode: Windows, Mac
- How to set and print an A5 page in Word?
- Convert numbers into Words: in Word
- Recover an unsaved email attachment in Word
- How to add a watermark: in Word, to all pages, on one page
- Why is word showing dots instead of spaces
- Insert images in Word document: without moving the text
- How to stop letters overlapping in Word: when printing
- How do you find hyperlinks in Word documents
- Automatically replace abbreviations in Word via AutoCorrect
- Vertical scroll bar missing in Microsoft Word: right hand
- Delete part of a table in Word: cells, columns, rows
- Add a background image or watermark to a Word document
- Recover unsaved documents in Microsoft Word: on Mac, Windows
- How to add document properties in Word
- Convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word: online, for free
- How to open DVI file: Windows, online
- Remove password from a Word document
- Insert symbols and special characters in Word
- How to change editing language: Microsoft Word
- Remove hyperlinks in Word
- Microsoft Word charts: create, insert, customize
- Insert watermark in Word: in front of picture
- How to delete a page in Word
- How to create a TOC in Microsoft Word?