Help please. My instagram account was stolen

Closed
Allison - Jun 14, 2022 at 12:17 PM
 Allison - Jun 14, 2022 at 12:54 PM
Hello,
Less than a year ago, my instagram account was hacked. I’m trying to recover it but the hacker changes the email address, so I’m not gable to get the link that instagram send. Please help me

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 604.1

2 responses

Nikolecoll Posts 3 Registration date Monday June 13, 2022 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2022 1
Jun 14, 2022 at 12:25 PM
I found this information for you, hope it helps.
If you are not able to recover your password due to the hacker changing it too quickly, the next step is to report it directly to Instagram.

On their website, you will fill in a form with all your account details, and there you will select My account was hacked and then click Request Support.

When you hear back from Instagram, they will have you verify your identity for an extra measure of security. The process looks like this:

You will be sent a code directly from the site.
They will have you take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with the code (usually they prefer this to be a selfie).
They will also have you show the original email address or phone number that you used for the account.
Finally, Instagram will verify that you are in fact the user of the account by comparing the photo with your Instagram photos.
Thanks but where do you find this website with this form to fill? I see it nowhere :/