Instagram keeps losing about 30 followers
Herminaandrews Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2023 - Mar 7, 2023 at 10:29 AM
- Instagram keeps losing about 30 followers
- Instagram for pc - Download - Social media
- How to know if someone hide their story from you on instagram - Guide
- You only have 30 days left to request a review. after that your account will be permanently disabled ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Create instagram account on pc - Guide
- This account will be disabled in 30 days - Facebook Forum
Mar 7, 2023 at 10:29 AM
There could be a few different explanations for why your Instagram followers are disappearing and then reappearing without notification. Here are a few possibilities:
1. Instagram's algorithm: Instagram uses complex algorithms to determine which posts and accounts to show to users. It's possible that your followers are simply not seeing your content or account for a period of time because of changes to the algorithm. Then, when the algorithm changes again or their engagement with your content increases, they suddenly start seeing your account again.
2. Bot accounts: It's possible that some of your followers are actually bot accounts that are periodically deleted by Instagram for violating its terms of service. When the bot accounts are removed, you would see a drop in your follower count. Then, if new bot accounts are created and follow you again, your follower count would go back up.
3. Glitches or errors: It's possible that there are glitches or errors in Instagram's system that are causing your follower count to fluctuate. This could be due to bugs in the app or website, server issues, or other technical problems.
Overall, it's hard to say for sure why your followers are disappearing and reappearing without notification. However, it's important to remember that follower count isn't always the best metric of success on social media. Instead, focus on creating engaging content and building meaningful relationships with your followers.