Hp tx1000 boots a Blank screen

Solved/Closed
Acushla - Jan 16, 2009 at 09:07 AM
 Grateful - Nov 24, 2012 at 02:47 PM
Hello,
My hp tx1000 suddenly stops functioning after booting it for a long time of just about 2weeks. I replaced a new hard disk, remove the ram and blow it, remove the battery, nothing change. All I see when I power it is just blank screen, not even the bios has display.
Please I need your help.
God bless You.
Related:

73 responses

Okay after Reading about the Problem with the NVidia and seeing that some had luck placing the laptop under a blanket. I decided to try the over heat solution my self with a hair dryer I heated up the Corner of the unit where the fan is. Being careful not to get the surface of the plastic too hot. I keep turning the unit on and off and about two minutes in the laptop turned on just fine.

P.S. This is not a joke. this is a true story.

Yes to Solution all along was a hair dryer.
I am really amazed. I was actually just about ready to junk my piece of crap Hp Tx1000 laptop. I thought I would look on the internet to see if I could find a replacement motherboard and starting to continue to search and found your posting on this forum. When I first read how you fixed yours, I thought you have to be kidding me, a hair dryer would fix this problem. So I went and tried you solution and it actually worked. My question is to you is your computer still running? Is this just a temporary fix?

Thanks for posting
Hair dryer worked for me too! I was about to give up on this computer and buy a new one! THANKS!!!!!