No internet connection!!!!!!!!

Closed
Johnorchard - Sep 22, 2011 at 07:40 PM
 Anonymous User - Sep 23, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Hello,
i have a dell latitude D610( Windows XP), and i had my laptop restored. i cant connect to the internet! it doesnt have any sort of connections! Can you guys help please!!

2 responses

Hellcron Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 at 09:29 PM
does your system show any type of connection wireless or LAN?
if it doesn't show any you may need to reinstall the diver.
you can go to google.com from another computer and type in the name and model of your computer right after typing that in you need to type network driver, google should go strait to links that will take you to a download page which will allow you to download the driver, after downloading it onto an external storage device such as a flash drive, plug it up to your computer and double click the driver installation and your computer should automatically start the installation, just follow the onscreen instructions after that.
Anonymous User
Sep 23, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Download your network drivers from here

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?os=WW1&catid=5&dateid=-1&impid=-1&osl=EN&typeid=-1&formatid=-1&servicetag=&SystemID=LAT_PNT_PM_D610&hidos=WW1&hidlang=en&TabIndex=&scanSupported=False&scanConsent=False