The discussions

Cod 2

Hello, when i want to play cod 2 on x fire just wrote invalid cd key. can anyone HELP ME!

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Call of duty : modern warfare 2

Hello, For all who are waiting for this game check this video :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUmTdeaoiQ&feature=fvst

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
nomadcrys

I need help on cod waw

Hello, I have just downloaded call of duty world at war on my pc with xfire after i downloaded it i opened it so it could install the settings and at...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Call of duty 4

Hello, i want to update my multiplayer but when i try to download patches all of sudden my computer restarts. i really need help so try ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
nomadcrys

Call of duty world at war pc problem

Hello, umm im having problems with my game it starts up and every thing but when i click multi player or solo it says there is no dvd insterted when ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
tdog

Is my call of duty 4 messed up?

Hello, my name is scott thier and i just bought call of duty 4 modern warfare for ps3 no matter what ive done when i first go to load online games it...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
adilg89

Cod4

Hello, what is meant by multi player, key cod in use

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Still cant play cod 4 online

Hello, wonder if you can help, cannot get onto COD 4, have read all of the advise about the router but cannot do this as the router is shared with th...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

I can't get cod4 multiplayer to work

Hello, I have Call of Duty 4 Modern warefare and I have been trying to play online for quite a while...the closest I have got to playing it is select...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
GAGA-GEORGIA

How to install cod4 modern warfare

Hello, hi there.. just buy a cod4 but i cannot install it... for single and multiple player... how am i gonna play like this??? can anyone help m...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Inviting a friend online for call of duty4

Hello, we have 2 PS3's and have set up two online accounts- 1 for the kids and one for my husband. The are trying to figure out how they can invite...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Call of duty 5 pnline play against others

Hello, Hi i got call of duty 5 and i went online expecting it to be the same online setup for COD4(call of duty 4), well i was wrong, i wanted to kno...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
wiinotps3

Cod 5 map pack problems

hey do you have to download map pack 1 first and thin the second for call of duty world at war plz reply

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Cod4

Closed

Hello, can you download cod4 for free on internet with multiplayer?????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Cod 5 map pack trouble..help!

Hello, im downloadin the map packs from a friend, and the download goes according to plan, and i end up with the 2 map packs under the COD 5 under th...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
codfanataic

Call of duty 2

Hello, i am trying to go through the training section in Call of Duty , but i am stuck at the beginning with those damn potatoe grenades. i have tr...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Ps3: cod waw, cod4 possible solution

Hi, I am currently now running my PS3 through my router with it in the DMZ and all the ports forwarded as suggested by Rhino. In addition to this I...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Walt

How do i go online w/ cod4

Hello, i dont know how to go online on call of duty 4 how do i

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Cod 5

Hello,i need help fast!!!I have call of duty 5 and i can play it,but i cant create online profile.Why??Please help !!!!

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
Coffe

My cod 4 multiplayer will not work.

I have been playing cod4 since release date worked fine untill i loaded css (counter strike), when i tried playing cod screen went black like nomal t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
TacoBellCrew

Cod4 keeps on crashing!!!

Hello, im having a problem with call of duty 4 please help. well what happens is when i load it up it is fine but when i click "join game" it just c...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
Randomer

Call of duty online

Hello, when i play online on call of duty world at war, it takes a long time to load the map, by time the map is loaded the game has finished and thi...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
darren

Cod waw

Hello, My problem is the solo/Co-op on codwaw it's worked fine couple of days ago but now every time i press the solo/co-op it says please insert a c...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
goldcore10

Call of duty delux - cd key problem

Solved

Hello, I have the Deluxe edition of Call of Duty (COD) and entered the wrong key when I installed the game. I can play the single player version but ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
tespira

Cod world at war error pc

Hello, After i install world at war on pc with the right amount of space and right requirements when i try and start it starts to load, then goes bl...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Gunboy27

Un recoverable error when starting cod4

Hello, i get a direct x error when starting cod4 i have updated all my drivers and now i am at a loss

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
Sting

Call of duty 5 online service problem

Hello, I need help with my Call Of Duty WAW on my pc. i bought it today and i cant connect to online at all, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
selfishbank

Cod world at war

Hello, I lost my cd code for Call Of Duty: World At War! Please, can you give it to me?

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
realishai

Cod 4 problem

Hello, the thing is that i try to play cod 4 multi and, yes i know that there is a glitch, but the thing is ,the headset is fine, but the god damm mi...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
uwake49

Mouse is glitching on cod4

Hello, when i sign in to Cod4 for vista my mouse is perfectly fine, but when i play singleplayer or online my mouse gets all glitchy and very slow....

5 replies Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
Hawng

Call of duty 4

Hello, I was wondering when plays games like Call of Duty Online for PS3.. Since the game is made for ps3 xbox pc etc would you be playing against ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
joeman169

Cod4 difficulties- waiting rsponse

Hello, i HAVE GOT A PROBLEM SAYING WAITING RESPONSE TO MASTER SERVER AND SHOW NO SERVERS! does anyone nkow the solution thanks

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Highway72

Help with cod4 =/

Hello,I have problems with call of duty 4, everytime I search for a game it crashes and it shows a weird list that keeps saying error stuff, can someo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
roidver

Why wont my call of duty 4 work on multiplaye

Hello, i got call of duty 4 for my pc desktop its works great but when i try to get on multilayer i go to join a server but then a message comes up s...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Cod4

Hello, evey time i go on cod 4 i press join game. After that it goes to my desktop and says that there is a problem can some one help me thanks

5 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
jason131

Cod4 help pc

Hello, I was playing COD4 multiplayer on my pc. During one of the matches it crashed and gave me the "Ended unexpectedly, safe mode" thing. I cli...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
sniper

Call of duty

Hello, My name is .. Well i can tell you my nick name but whatever i m ultrablade you have may saw me play call of duty sometimes but i have a probl...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
badboy

Cod 4 maps

Hello, i bought my my cod4 game on play .com and its a usa copy but plays perfect apart from the extra maps i bought on psn dont show up.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
RaZor X

Cod4 and world at war

Hello, i bought both games and had no problem with cod4 until a month ago. i kept having problems with the game booting me out. so i uninstalled the ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
g

Call of duty 4

Hello, Just got Call of duty 4 for my pc... I have a Dell dimension e310... It wont let me play the game. Do i need a upgrade on my video card... to...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
panjpainting

Call of duty 4 not working on pc

Hello, I bought a brand new dell inspiron 1318 last month. It has 3G of RAM. 288G hard drive. Stock video and sound cards i believe. Running Vista on...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
Naz

Call of duty4

Hello, i got the game it worked singleplyer then it stopped working i am use vista and a good gcard pls help

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
nick

Call of duty4 stopped working

Hello, Please help i got the cod4 game first it worked then when tried again it would not work i then got advice which was just plug in headphones it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2008 by
corbear69

Monitor turn off when playing call of duty 4

Hi, I've got a major problem with my gaming... My monitor ONLY turns off when playing call of duty 4!! Hardware: (Bran new) 9600 GT graphics ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Call of duty game?

Hi guys well I wanted to know if I could play call of duty on my pc? Actually my pc configuration is 1giga of ram, intel Pentium 4 3.0ghz, 80gb hdd, i...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2008 by
napster

Call of duty 4 dose not work

Hello, and hi i got the game tried it first day it worked then the next day SP dose not work it says enter cd. MP says programme has stopetd working ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
mrslash

Cod 4

Hello, i just brought call of duty 4 on PC i was reading about using a mic but wat can i do if i dont have a mic (besides buy one) i need ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
Gary

Call of duty

Hello, I can not get call of duty to work on windows vista one thing it will not let me in to options and when i start the game when i click th...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
tiestomania

Bugs in cod 4????

Hello, im playing cod 4 and there are lots of bugs in the game and this is driving me nuts,,i dont know what to do so please help me out of th...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
yogui7

Cod 4 will work........

Hello, This is M@chine. I am a very big FPS gamer, I found that if you just stick a jack into your mic input on your pc the game will work. If...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
mrslash
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 301