The discussions

Cod 6 mw2

Hello, does anyone have a list of production keys for cod mw2? i need one because my other key doesnt work. thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Cod 4

Hello, I had problem with my cod install itš stoped instaling on main\iw_00.iwd? Please help :]

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Call of duty

Hello, I want to play call of duty 5 world at war in my pc but my motherboard is intel d945gcnl.Can I play the game with this motherboard.Does call o...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Cod 4 ke code error

Hello, i have a key code of call of duty 4 but its not working . every time i want to play its always give me an eror

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cod4

Hello, i have a call of duty 4 and it worked fine then some how all of the games downloaded on my computer were uninstalled.I was able to reinstall t...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
TDT {O__o}

Cod4 error

Hello, i had cod 4 and it wrked great then i had to delete it. i just reinstalled it and now wen i try to play multiplayer it has some weird messag...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Call of duty 1

Hello, my game is call of duty 1 so run my pc and play my pc is * OS:XP - Service Pack 3 * Processor: intel pentium Dual Core E2140 cpu 1.60 GHz...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cod4 map pack

Hello, I have cod4 for the ps3. I want to download the new map pack off the playstation store. I was told that i needed a code to enter and it should...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
TDT(O__o)

Why cant i use symbols for my clantag in cod4

i cant type my clan tag with symbols in cod4 . pllz helpppppppp

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
alex

Video card for cod mw2

Hello, is this card https://www.gigabyte.com/tw would run cod mw2 and residan evil 5 on the highest performance? and if not, than what is the chi...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
renosky

Call of duty world at war co-op campaign

Hello, How do you get the co-op campaign feature to work? My friend & I are using the same xbox 360, and both of us have gold subscriptions. We can p...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
oenophile

Call of duty 4/ w.a.w

Hello, has any one else have problems connecting to friends . connecting to some no problem others only through a third party ???

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
DJ Warrior

Lost my instal cd(instal code) call of duty

Closed

Hello, my pc crashed and i doesn't have my second CD with the code, so i can't play it any more, does somebody know how i can get an instal code for ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
helpme

Cod4 whoun`t work

Hello, when i open cod4 it says that the video server or card dosen`t support UBYTE4N. i tried every thing.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Call of duty 5 not working

Hello, I have been playing call of duty 5 on my playstaion 3 ever since it came out and it's worked fine. Now it will try to start up and stops does...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I have the call of duty 5 cd key, lost disk

Closed

Hello, I allready have the Call Of Duty 5 cd key but i lost the disk. I need a non cracked version of call of duty 5. Can some one help me

11 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
PALI

Call of duty world at war

Hello, i tried installing CODWAWnd it says i cant play it because my video card is not accepted is there any way to change that thanks

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I cant run my call of duty 4 after installing

Hello, pls help? why i cant run my call of duty 4 after installing? there is a notification says that i have to change the settings? i dont know wa...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Network connection with cod 4 ps3

Hello, please help every other game works online except cod 4, i sign in my friends list is visible and working but when i go to play ( bring up whic...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
pj

Cod4 server problems.. help me!!

Hello, my name is F.P.S.NaiLz and am having a bit of trouble with the cod4 servers. When i went to refresh list, The severs that come up are server ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Paradox

Help me with cod4 online.

Hello, On my call of duty, I go to multiplayer, and when I click on play online, it downloads my name and my level. But when I click on "Find Game", ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
iveal

My pc wont let me play call of duty 5 beta

Hello, i downloaded call of duty world at war beta and when it finished it would just have a shortcut file and not the game file where can i find the ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
abas

Multiple player for call of duty 4 on ps3 how

Hello, Can u have more than 1 player for call of duty 4 on playstation 3? And if so what do I need to do to start a 2 player online game? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Call of duty 4 help

I recently bought Call Of Duty 4 for pc. whenever i try to play online it starts then it says it stoped working? can someone help

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Cod4mp problem loading servers

Hello,every one I have a problem with cod4mp my cod4 can't see any severs now what do I do? someone helps

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Cannot be seen online when hosting cod4 multi

Hello, Hi i have COD patched to version 1.7.568 running on Windows 7 and Vista when i host a game iether as a casual sever or dedicated server my fre...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Cod 4 on pc to cod 4 on 360

Hello, i was wondering, does anyone know if it is possible for me to play Call of Duty on my computer with a friend on Xbox 360 Call of Duty

4 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
donvito101

Call of duty world at war

Hello, i cant seem to play cod 5 wiv my pc control pad its says xbox 360 pad compatible on bk ov case surley i dnt jus av 2 use one ov dem

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
rusty

Call of duty 4 online

Hello, I am trying to play online through a modem to the internet. I receive a message that the system is downloading game settings, but nothing hap...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Multiplayer call of duty 4

Hello, I would like to know where I go or what I do to start the multiplayer call of duty. I have went in the multiplayer and in a level but I was a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
aussiegreens

Call of duty

Hello, hello i download the call of duty 4 1.6-1.7 setup with help to xfire software but this not install plz to me what is the procedure to install ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Cant connect 2 a cod4 game

Hello, I have been playing COD4 online 4 da past year with no problems until just recently when we upgraded from a 10gb broadband plan 2 unlimited br...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
troubled ps3 man

Cod4 modern warfare will not load properly

Hello, when loading modern warfare, you can get as far as finding match, then a box appears ;saying; downloading game settings and it sometimes disap...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Call of duty 4 problem !!

Hello, I really like the COD4. I can play the Singlemode perfectly, but when i open the Shortcut "Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Multiplayer"...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Cod 4 keep skipping

Hello, can anyone help we have been playing cod 4 and its been fine but this last couple off weeks the signal strength is really bad we havent change...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Cod 4 connection

Hello, can anyone help please we have been playing cod 4 for a while now but in the last week or so we keep getting bad connection when we r playing ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
jakal1976

Problem with call of duty 4 in multiplayer.

Hello, i have a very big problem, when i play multiplayer in call of duty 4, after 5 minuts I will be kicked, and i'll get this message, "Nortice, Sp...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Mikkel

Bad connection on cod 4

Hello, we have been playing cod 4 for a while but recently its been skippy and jumpy,when my connection is up others r down and disconect then when t...

flcconflict

Call of duty online

Hello,i want to play call of duty online on internet i can't play . An error comes" your CD key is in used" please...

dancedhall

Can i play call of duty 4?

Hello, I have Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz 1 Gb RAM GeForce 8400 Gs do you think i could still play cod4 even if 2.4 GHz is needed any com...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

I dont no call of duty4 keycode for multyplay

Hello, plz help me i dont no keycode of call of duty 4 plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Making an online profile for call of duty 4

Hello, whenever i try to play on multiplayer, call of duty 4 i mean, it says i have to make an online profile. I go there and write something for ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Cod 4 multiplayer will not start help me!

Hello, i have a problem with CoD4 multiplayer and i have vista. all on this forum says its to plug in a michrophone and a headphon and i have doed it....

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Help on cod4

Hello, i need help when ever i put on cod4 multi player half of my screen go black and it says connection problem

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Cod 5 problem

Hello, I can't got further than the main screen :s , any idea what could be problem be?

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Siimthe2

Cod 4 problems

Hello, i have read the other forums about this problem but theirs has to do with a key code and mine doesnt like theirs single player works just f...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
kfer95

Cod 5 map packss!!!!!

Hello all!! Great news i am willing to give some1 my map packs 1 AND 2 .. if some 1 gives me map pack 3 !!! pls answer great idea!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Cod 5

Hello, got cod5 and it wont load, got the icon on screen but i cant play the game anyone got any ideas? please help

13 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
DONSHAH

Help me make cod4 work on xp

Hello, i have a windows xp and i just bought call of duty 4 modern warfare nd when i try to turn it on it just doesnt work single player and multi ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
BoTkilla

Call of duty 4

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite laptop and i tried to play call of duty 4 and every time i try to play it on single and multiplayer it says my video...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
scorpinkillsu
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 301