The discussions

Can i play cod6 or cod4 with g31 foxconn

Hello, can i play cod6 or cod4 with g31 foxconn motherboard with onboard vga,, without external k,,

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Major cod 5 map pack problem please help

Solved

Hello, I need help. I recently bought map pack 1 and map pack 2 from the US playstation store, but when i go into the game the dont appear and let m...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
hrd2pwn

Confirmation cod .

Hello, i forgot my confirmation code. plz help me plz fast

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cod4 online

Hello, i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT ITS SAYING "BAD CODE" WHEN I TRY AND JOIN A GAME ON EVERYTHING I TRY! ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS???? MESSAGE BK AS...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

My cod waw on pc is not working at all.

Hello, i need help with my cod waw on PC. every time I go and try playing as far as I get is at the menu on coop and on multiplayer. and on multiplay...

9 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
pompom

Call of duty world at war (pc) error

Hello, My cod waw would not work and I can't find the video card thing.Can so one help by answering my question because I can't wait to play my game.T...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

Cannot play cod 4

Hello, Hey guys i have a custom built 27 inch lcd with 8gb of ram good video card asus motherboard with 6gb's speed the screen stops loading at ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cod 6

Hello When i try to look down it looks up and when i look up it looks down

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
Matt_mc-1993

Call of duty online doesnt work, why?

My online Ps3 cod mw2 doesnt work and other games online work, why? I was wondering if anyone knows. please help Configuration: Windows XP / I...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
uggghhh

Cod waw not working

my pc has recommended conditions for playing the game but everytime i start the game,the menu appears and then, when i click on new game and regular l...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Call of duty modern warfare 2/ xbox 360 prob

Hey Guys, my brother and i just got our xbox 360 and we both signed up for our 1month free access i show up as a "silver" member while he shows up as ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
woot

Phoenix cod

Hello, I have a Dell loptop(vostro1310) ,after i change my Bios password and set HDD pasword , it dosent get currect pass and new pass and after 3th...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
D9hazard

Cod 6 not responding when started.

Solved

Hello, When i start cod 6 the little square window of cod appears like normal. Then it goes black and its not responding?? I start the task manage...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
Crazybev

Why wont my cod 6 load o n ps3

Hello, i was putting in call of duty modern warfare 2 in and it asked me for a update so i done it then is said error then i reset it and it ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
stevos

Cod will not work?

Hello, Please help yea mine is the same i was playing it like 2 days ago and now nothing it just wont start?what's up with this??????????????????...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Problem with cod4

Solved

Hello, i have windows 7 32-bit, 2g RAM and 1g video card .I bought the cod4 and when i tried to open it and play it, it says: ''video card or dri...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
sabax

Cod mw2 infinite ammo?

i have cod mw2 for ps3 and i want to know how can i get infinite ammo?

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
tghrt6hu

Help with cod4 modern warfare

Hello, when ever i try and find a match a downloading game settings screen comes up what does this mean ??? it pissing me off cos i cant get in a matc...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Call of duty problems

Hello, I wound up getting a virus and had to set my computer back a week, after i set it back everything seemed to be working great, bought a viru...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Call of duty 2

Hello, call of dutty 2 run my computer my computer is ... System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 5/16/2010, 21:18:19 ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
suff954

My call of duty wont let me install it

Hello, i have un-installed my cod modern warefare and i tried to install it again and it keeps on coming up un-install when i have just done that?...

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
polaris

Call of duty modern warfare 2 for ps3

ok guyz so heres my probem i use to play multiplayer with my friend all the time n the now suddenly if i am the host or party or he is the host we can...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
elrey401

Cod mw2 not finding games

Closed

Since the 2nd of April 2010 COD Mw 2 has not found and games on hc tdm it only finds 3 games on tdm which i can not join can anyone help me! NAT type ...

6 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
Dennis

Call of duty 4 modern warefare ,can i run it

Please i have win 7 home premium build 7600 final,intel core 2 quad processer Q8400,2048mb ram,nvidia geforce 9500gt 1.7gb my graphic is gt120 i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
suff954

Cod waw map pack:|

What will I search in the psn store to download the map packs of Call of duty World at War?I'm always frustrated when 'm ready to play then a message ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
maosshuldbfree

Cod waw failed

when i try to start cod waw this comes up ----- Initializing Renderer ---- execing ragdoll.cfg from disk ----- Client Initialization ----- ---...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
Flames

Call of duty 4 wont start

Hello, when im on he desktop and I click on the cod4 multiplayer shortcut it starts to work the it stops and a message comes up and says cod4multipla...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
cod4 mw

Cod modern warfare 2

How can i system link 2 xbox 360 and play 2 or more players on the 2 consoles? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
mike

Cod mw2

Hello, On COD MW2 can you play online with 2 or more player in per PS3? Example... can 2 people on Unit A play online against 2 people on Unit B?? ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
jk

Cod mw 2 ps3

i go to play online on my call of duty modern warfare 2 for PS3 and it says my parental controls restrict it,, but they arent even turned on.. what do...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
cameron

Cod 5 map pack

I cant download the map pack 2 cos it keeps saying error has occured every time can any1 help me for what i shuld do about it ?

4 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
dr poo

Why wont cod4 work on my windows vista?

i put in cod4 and some other CD's and they wont run at all. its supposed to pop up and say install or something like that but it wont do that. what do...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

I put in cod4 and it wont run or have a popup

i put in cod4 right when i got it and it wont do anything, it wont run or have a pop up. what do i do? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explor...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Call of duty 4

Hello, ive been having some problems, with single and multi player, for cod4. it says for both of em , that it didnt quit, properly and to run it in...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
ugh

Call of duty modern warfare 2

Hello, i want 2 know if this graphics card is ok fot cod6! it says...... NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nforce 630i i heard it should be alright....

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

My call of duty 4 multiplayer does not work??

Hello, basicly wat happens is every time i try to run cod4 multiplayer wat happens is its says iw3mp.exe is not workin and plz and plz help me caus...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
Wolf Warrior

Cod4: multiplayer mode from a single ps3 unit

Hello, I have CoD4 for the PS3, and for the most part I think it's a great game. My question is based on a feature I saw once in another game. If...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
bahrcad

Call of duty 6

Hello, im wondering how to fix this problem. when i turn it on. it doesnt enter the cod6 but it freezes saying that i need steam to run the game can ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cod 4 multiplayer

Hello, my call of duty modern warfare multiplayer won't work it just comes up "iw3mp.exe has stopped working" how so i get it to work? please email m...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Can i run cod4modern warfare 2

Hi,can i run call of duty modern warfare 2 with this comp. My system configuration is: asus m4n78 motherboard,amd phenom 2 x3 710 2.8gh,ati raedon h...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
nikola

Call of duty modern warfare freinds

Hello, i dont know how to add freinds on call of duty modern warfare reflex addision HEEEELLLLPPPP PLLLLLZZZZZ

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Do i need a router to play cod online?

Hello, What up everybody! Quick question for everyone, just got comcast to install internet at my new apartment. Its not a wireless modem so I thou...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
epsiman

Call of duty 4

Hello, plss smebdy help me i cnt install my call of duty4 it says,,error during initialization,video card or driver doesnt support separate alpha ble...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Call of duty moder warfare 2.. help

Hello, anyone got the file "contingency.ff" in call of duty modern warfare 2? :)

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Call of duty moder warfare 2.. help

Solved

help i need contingency.ff in call of duty modern warfare 2.. please help.. tnx... GOD BLESS

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
sarbel.vilo

Call of duty mowdern warfare2-error

Hello, "steam must be running to play the game"....i have tried all possibl means but still not working....can someone help me s soon s possible?...t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cant load cod abosulutly nothing happens

Hello, I am Herbie, i installed call of duty and everything, but when it cames to load it ABSOLUTLY NOTHING HAPPENS!!! i click on the shortcut or i...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
jamie

Cod 2 crashes on pc

Hello, Hello, Just bought a high spec PC along with COD 2 but the game keeps crashing, Can anyone help or advise? Thank you.Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Cod4 switch computers

Hello, i got cod4 last year and i got a new computer for xmas, how do i switch from my old comp to new comp?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Can my graphic card play call of duty 6?

Hello, I have a graphic card: Ati radeon 2100 could anyone please tell me if this is good enought to play cod6 !!

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
andyandy
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 301