The discussions

Facebook disabled

Hello, i lost my account my account is disable please help me for reactive my account Configuration: motorolla / Chrome 33.0.1750.136

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook reviewing these additional documents

Solved

Hello, when I sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to access y...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Someone hack my facebook account and changed my email

Closed

someone hack my facebook account and changed my email pleas help me arjently

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2016 by
Ambucias

I cant log my facebook account

Hello, I can log on I can see all the other features on my page but when I try to open my profile it says that it has an Error and that they are tryin...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2016 by
vj153

Facebook account is not opened

Hello, I can log on I can see all the other features on my page but when I try to open my profile it says that it has an Error and that they are tryin...

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked.

Hello, My phone was stolen while my Facebook account was open. The thief changed my username and password and I need to recover my account. Kindly ...

Ambucias

I think my facebook has been hacked

Hello, Hello, My facebook got hacked, and I try to log in to my facebook account. When I log it to my facebook account, it asks me to enter my secur...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
Ambucias

I need a help on changing language from arabic to

Hello, i need a help on changing language from arabic to english Configuration: Windows / Firefox 46.0

xpcman

Facebook can't login in

Solved

Hello fb account is not working.. when I enter my email and password in fb login section FB Says "Please Change Your Name" i have change my name man...

Sabhisaini

How to block my account

hello sir please my facebook acount anable Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

Tabeer

Account has been hacked and my email and ph no. has been removed

Hello, My account has been hacked and my email and ph no. has been removed. Facebook help center doesn't help anything at all. I can give every i...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello my facebook is blocked and i dont remember my date of birt

Hello, when I created my account at that time I did not put correct date of birth ,so I yesterday made changes in my account like the user name an...

Ambucias

Change facebook language

Dear Sir My Facebook page is in Purtiges language would you kindly help me to change it back to English. Sincerely, Busafita

Ambucias

How to change phone number with out fb open

Hello, Plz how I change my phone number Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Facebook change to english language

Can somebody please help me change back to English language, for some reason the language settings changed. I did not change it.

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Hacked and can't log in

Hello, I have been hacked, but cannot log in. It always just goes to create an acct. wanting my mobile number, name etc. I have changed my password...

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook account not login

Solved

Hello, when I sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to access yo...

ac3mark

Password hacked

Someone keeps changing my friend's password. How can she report it and stop them

dmdonn

Account recovery

Hello, when i try to log into my account it asks me to full fill the security requirements. a screen appears to identify my friends' photos b...

Ambucias

I cant get back on facebook say i have a mool

Hello, i have ben trying to get on my fscebook for 2n weeks and it say i have a mool and a viers and it say scan but nothing happins Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
xpcman

Password and email

Hello, Changed over to a new phone tried to set up the Facebook account Facebook no longer recognizes my password or any email accounts so I'm stuck...

12 replies Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
Dave W

Facebook forgot email and password

Hello, please can you help me i have forgetten both password and email of my facebook acount....how do i change it i have already log out plea...

Ambucias

Block my fb

Hello, I'm armaan. Plz Unblock my fb account.Plz solve my problem : "You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action"..I am suffering th...

Ambucias

My facebook id has been hacked

Hello, My facebook id has been hacked and change tha pasword and email.i need a help.. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
xpcman

Can't access my facebook password reset required

Hello I can't access my Facebook . they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my p...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Can no longer sign in to facebook

hello...i recently did 2 things that may lead to resolution of the problem that i am not able to sign in to facebook...i have not been able to trouble...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't get on facebook

Hello, My facebook name is ***** and I have been trying to log into my account for over a week and nothing seems to work I can see notifications on my...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook your connection is not private

I dont know why but i cant login to my facebook in my latop,,but i can log in to my phone,this is what heppening to my laptop right now,,and help me ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
ZILJIAN

Cant open a disable account

Hello, I guess I had a face book account at one time how do I reopen it again? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
xpcman

Tried too login to my account and it gave me a new one

Hello, I tried too login to my account and it gave me a new one I need my old account to contact friends and family please help thanks Conf...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Question about code you sent me

I need to enter the code you sent me but do not know where to go -- mary johnson

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook id is blocked

Solved

i want recover my fb id please help me

Ambucias

Can i change the language on my facebook

Hello, can i change the language on my facebook Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

Ambucias

Fb shows in french instead of english

Hello, my facebook acct.is showing in French instead of English,,,how do I fix it Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

Computertech

Forgot email password for facebook

Hello, I recently changed email an forgot password to old one. Would love to change information so I log on That's just sad that you can't help m...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account is blocked

please help me.. my account is blocked

xpcman

Hacked account

Hello, sir my email & account is someone hack and use this account every thing change in facebbok ID and google account and login alert in mobile n...

xpcman

Facebook change language

Hello, could u please change my languages settings to English. ALEX. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 46.0

Ambucias

Facebook change language

Hello, want only english on facebook do not know any other language please Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

Ambucias

Mobile number not accepted in new account

Hello, I deleted old facebook accounts but my mobile number wont be accepted in my new account because it is still in the system. How can I put my num...

tone tone

Disabled account

Hello, am sorry to worry you .. anyway my facebook account is disabled so what can i do to access my account pls

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2016 by
xpcman

English setting

Solved

Hello, How do I switch my language setting on Facebook back to English? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

Ambucias

My facebook account is hacked and change my email nd othr option

Hello, My account is hacked and he changed my email pasward and other recovery option help me please to recover

xpcman

Recover my deleted facebook account

Hello, is there anyway possible to recover my deleted Facebook account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

Ambucias

Cannot access my facebook account

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been unable to log in for 2 weeks and have tried everything recommended. I get either a message "Sorry, something went wrong. We'r...

Ambucias

Facebook account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 my account is enable

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
sweetu

Why disabled my acccount

Hello, please tell me the slovtin how i can able my facebook accont

xpcman

Hacked account

Hello My Facebook account has been hacked I want help.

xpcman

Face book language change

Please change the language on my face book account from french to english

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
Computertech

Facebook block

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93 my fb is block plz hell p. mi

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
xpcman
Results 9451 - 9500 out of a total of 12,300