The discussions

My facebook account is lock

Hello, Hello, when i sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open my profile

Hello, I had a problem on my password since 1 month now I can't open my profile pls help me to solve the problem thanks Configuration: iPhone /...

Ambucias

Facebook was locked

please help me. my facebook was locked.

Ambucias

Problems of password

Hello, I am using my Facebook password in another accounts(not in Facebook). when I log out my fb and also log in..it shows that my password is ...

Ambucias

How can i get back open my fb account

Hello, plz tell me how can i get back my fb account Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Delete my f/b account

Hello, Pl delete my F/B Account due to some body hake my account i can't change my password because my phone no which in f/b that is not in use this...

dannyds

My facebook was not opened

Hello, my facebook was not opened .then how it possible open the facebook in my system.it was displayed on facebook site was cant be reach...

dannyds

Somebody create my fake id & uploaded my pic.

Hello, Somebody create my fake id on 12th march 2016. He /She uploaded my pic on timeline.After that he/she sent lot of frd req & chat with them,h...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook has been hacked

How can i get back my facebook password. My facebook password has been hacked. Please me!!!

10 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Having alot of difficulty re-regeristing my facebook acc.

Hello, I'm having a lot of trouble getting my facebook. I keep getting all this stuff and have no idea how or what to do!! I at one point put in t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Some body hacked my facebook account.

Solved

Sir, kindly solve my solution someone hacked my facebook account and it's not open yet. Please help us to cover my account i give you all kind of info...

Ambucias

Facebook reviewing documents

Solved

Hello, oogii when I login my Facebook ID then I show, "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these addit...

Ambucias

Blocked account

Hello, i rly need help as fast as its possible. My account of facebook was blocked cause of "unexpected activity" what was goin on on my acc. It send ...

dannyds

Hello, sir i have problem with my facebook signin when i making my id then i use this number deleted by moderator but after i chaing my number as...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

My account facebook cannot access

lease help me my account Facebook cannot access Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional doc...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook is unavailable & unable to log back in.

Solved

Hello, Trying to get into Facebook and get message that my computer needs to be cleaned. Have no idea what to do next. Now, Facebook is unavail...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
Irie

My account disabled again

Hello, my id is desabled again.but i am not clear whats going on. please as soon as possible do it solve. i had no misstack and i believe it stongly. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant access to facebook account

Hello, i cant access to my facebook account it shows that the Application request limit reach 4..pls try n help:( Configuration: iPhone / Chro...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook reviewing documents

Hello, Sir, when I login my Facebook ID then I show, "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additio...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook id accessing problem. after submitting an id how much

how much time FB take after filing a Case with Id card? my Id was I can't access my account for 45 days.. please need help ..

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Hello everybody, can you help me someone. Someone has hacked My Facebook account and I want to get it back, or with how many report block it will d...

Ambucias

Both facebook and email account were hacked

hello, Please help me to solve this problem, my both facebook and email account was hacked. how can i solve this?

Ambucias

Changing my name

Hello, sir . I created my fb account with my nick name . But 2 months ago fb temporarily blocked my id and asked me to submit my government issued I'...

Ambucias

Facebook disabled

Hello, My face book coming disabled plz solve this problem Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.111

Ambucias

Account disabled

Hello,my name is Jan Rojcek. can any one help me to activate my account. coz its says it is disabled.any one help plz

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Reviewing these additional documents

Solved

Hello, Sir what happened to my Facebook account i can login my account.. Facebook saying.... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

khan

Phone was stolen...can't log in.

Hello, my phone was stolen and I had to replace it. I still have my old phone number, but FaceBook doesn't recognize it. HELP! I would like to be able...

kieferschild

Account is disable

Hello, dear sir, i was connected with facebook since 2009, but i was in dubai and i dnt havent time to connect with facebook but now i am ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

How to de activate an account

Hello, My husband passed away and I want to close his facebook account. How do I do it?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

For reactivate my facebook

Hello Still I cannot open my facebook.there are showing Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additiona...

Ambucias

Facebook login problem reviewing these additional documents

Solved

Hello this is what I saw when I try to open my facebook account ,Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing the...

Ambucias

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll ge...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My fb account was hacked and i was also lost my password

Hello, dear facebook team plzzzzzzz tell me how i can delete my hacked account but without password Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 49.0.2623...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook sorting of malaware

Yesterday Facebook claimed it was checking for malaware which might be stopping me accessing my page. I left the computer on for hours, but today it j...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Language change

Hello, hi my language somehow got changed to german and I was on English. I cannot read it now to get under settings and get it back to german. any ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
kieferschild

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
Black Diamond

Account disabled error/warning

Hello, My account was disabled. How do I find out if I as reported and why? Or is it Facebook that did it for too many accounts. Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Pls tell me how to open my blocked fb

Hello, Hello, I am not able to open my FB account. When i am putting my Id and Password it is showing. Facebook is temporarily unavailable, we a...

Ambucias

Password forgotten changed phone number and without alternative

hello i forgot my yahoo password and i changed my phone number and i dont have any alternative email add how do i recover my yahoo mail..thank you

Ambucias

Login problem

my fb id is my mobile number now some body else create fb id with my mobile number...so now m not abl to login my fb a/c...so plz help me how can i lo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My account disabled

Hello, sorry sir i dont do this work plzzz sorry

Ambucias

Find who changed my facebook password

Someone hacked my facebook account and changed the paswrd I only know his\her i.p address how i find who changed my facebook passwrd with the help o...

Ambucias

Fb hacked

My trusted contacts have given me the 6 digit codes to get into my account but it's saying the codes are invalid and I can't get back into my account....

Ambucias

Wrong user name

Hello, I'm not Krncita Hernánde Configuration: Windows / Firefox 44.0

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Will not take old account .

Hello, I was talked into buying a G4 phone , I had a Apple i6 , I didn't like the G4 so after 3 months a changed back to Apple i6 , got it yesterd...

Ambucias

Can't access my account

I can't access my account for 20 days. FB sent me a name verification form & wanted a photo id. I submitted the form without any id twice. now mess...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot old password

Hello, dear sir i forgot my old pasword how can i find becouse my email id i have not attached to dat facebook accont Configuration: Windows XP...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover facebook account

Hello, I cannot log on to my FB page of which I have had for years. Last year we switched internet providers so I cannot use the forgot my passw...

Ambucias

Recover my account

please i need to recver my facebook account

Ambucias

Effacer suggestion barre de recherche

Bonjours à tous ! Alors je vous explique mon petit problème. J'ai vécu un gros chagrin d'amour voilà maintenant il y a plus d'un an( et oui on pas...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2016 by
xpcman
Results 9701 - 9750 out of a total of 12,300