The discussions

Blok

I want to reopen my old fb account Email :

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Yahoo mail

I forgot my yahoo and i don,t have an alternative email. What do i do except contacting the company as they do not my calls.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Don't know my email password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80I have my email address and when I want to open my account and my password was incorrect....it says g...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Confused

Hello my computer is direct connected to the Internet with a blue wire but it won't connect when I click google chrome ? Configuration: iPhone...

durrellalcky

Hacked

Hello, I was hacked on face book no longer have my password email are Phone number.how can i get bck in my facebook account Configuration: iPhon...

xpcman

To disable my account

Hello, My first account has been hacked then i created a new account but now it's disabled please help me to get my account back i need it so badly ...

Ambucias

You tube downloader

I am trying to download from YouTube trying the link you tube downloader it's not accepting the app I mean my android phone Samsung galaxy note3 --...

Ambucias

Facebook can't login with the correct id and correct password

My facebook account I can't login with the correct id and correct password, plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Downloading google chat

can i download google chat on apple tablet?????

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
Karan

Is it possible to change your ip address?

Solved

Hello, Recently I had a person at school hack the network laptops and found my IP address. Unfourtunatly he direct-connected to my computer and had a...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
FLAY

Download video clip from youtube to my mobile

Hello, Hello Dear Could you pls. tell me how can I download video clip from youtube to my mobile . thank you i will appreciate your fast...

Ambucias

Account disabled

how can I my account BAck PLease help me When i log in this happen Account Disabled Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or conc...

Ambucias

How to management of business

I am sudhir bankar i thinking that be self business so, i think that how to manage my business ?

xpcman

Imageshack

the app crashen

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
Marij

Browser

In addition to the authentication required pop-up, I am not able to use my browser on Google Chrome. I enter something in the browser, and the pop-up ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Itunes installing error

Hello, i have a problem in itunes installation ,every time there is 2503 and 2502 error ,i had download many version of itunes ,but nothing happen ,im...

xpcman

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, I can't access my yahoo account. And I forget my answer to security question Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Firefox plugin container has stopped working (no matter what i t

Hello Sir, Windows 7 64 bit Firefox 32.0 Dell Inspiron 5423 14z I cannot get Firefox to stop crashing. I really don't want to switch to Chrom...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
dinnu

Account recovery

hello please help me recover my google account thank you

BunoCS

Info.

i remember my old yahoo mail but i forgot all information what i provided with the account . so how can i reset it ?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Really worried,must help..

Hello, sir when i login my account it shows me a blank page having a background of fb which i generally see every time , but no content is seen , re...

Ambucias

My account is temporarily locked

Hello, Your Account is Temporarily Locked We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security pr...

Ambucias

Looking for the one

Hello, Sweethearts can u get intouch with me iPhone / Safari 4.0

bestr3581

Facebook account disabled

Hello, my account disabled please open my id Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 16.0.912.77

Ambucias

Gmail password

Hello, Pleas help i forgot my gmail password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 26.0.1410.58

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Error code: dns_probe_finished_no_internet

Closed

Keep getting this message on many websites I visit. Always states check my firewall and antivirus settings,but don't know how to do it.

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Msn news

How do you download msn through here ?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Why facebook not works on my computer?

Hello, why facebook not works on my computer ? i look in youtube , twitter , google and all of theirs are working except facebook Configurat...

Ambucias

Please by chance i submitted wrong document i upload

Hello, sir please help me by chance i submitted wrong documents i upload profile picture instead of yahoo ID card please help me give me link again t...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo security answer

I know my yahoo I'd and password but unfortunately I cant remember the answer to my security question. Pls help.

Alice_Phoebe

No switch to turn on the network adapter

Hello there, I encountered a problem I have never seen before: No switch to be found. I moved my laptop from one end of the yard to the other, and ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Confirmation code

Hello, Hello my name is main laiden I can't get my confirmation code Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Can't access facebook; error message says err_connection_closed

Hi everyone, I can no longer access Facebook. The error message says "This webpage is not available. ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED". I've cleared out my histo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
starchaser

Connect to internet

Using VSat via Netgear Wireless Router, connection established and at least two users connect to the Internet and can browse the web. However, other u...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
zs6was

Conformation code

Hello, Plz send me my conformation code for face book Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

BunoCS

Internet not actually connecting

Hello, So my laptop which has worked fine for almost half a year just won't let me access the internet although it shows I have a connection firefox...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Downloading from you tube

Solved

Hello I want to download video from you tube butt Icant , please help me.thank you.

Ambucias

I'm blocked

Hello, My faceook temporarily locked. how to unlock? Facebook:- We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we...

xpcman

How to delete fake account

Hello, sir someone created my fake account and upload photos for harassment me. please help me as soon as possible to delete that account. ...

BunoCS

I accidentally misplaced my yahoo security questions

Hello, Can you please help me find my yahoo security questions, so I can log into my yahoo? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My internet does not work well at night error code 102

Hello, Please help. My internet in almost unusable at night. I continually get error code 102 in different forms and am unable to connect with the i...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Facebook account someone hacked

Hello, Configuration: Linux / Chrome 40.0.2214.89 pls help to open my facebook account some one hacked and they changed my password I can't op...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to remove fake fb account???

Assalam o alaikum ... how are u all dears can u please tell me if someone create a fake fb account how can i remove it for ever...???

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Problem in opening my account

y is my profile not opening as i am the owner of d account ..not a fake person please help me out to open my account its very urgent

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to reopen my face book account

Hello, i have an account in face book. But it can not open. please to tell how to open my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.1...

Ambucias

Webplayer has stopped working, internet exployer not loading

Hello, my webplayer has stopped working, internet exployer not loading

tarheel72681

Someone use my photo in a fack acc can you help

Hello, Some one made me a fake Facebook and use my pic I just want to remove the acc can you help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

Ambucias

Account hacked

Hello, My account hacked n I changed my password how do I get back my account pliz help me wen I try to change password it ask for 6 digit security ...

Ambucias

Fb account is not opening

Hello, iPhone / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Blocked

plz plz help me some one is blocked my fb id plz help me to unblock it

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 13451 - 13500 out of a total of 20,559