The discussions

Limited on internet

My laptop is not connecting to WiFi where as others laptops are connecting to the same WiFi and others WiFi connecting to my laptop Its showing limi...

25 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2015 by
mani4sai909

Computer connected to internet but won't load pages - windows 8

Hello, My laptop will not open internet pages on Internet explorer but is connected to the Internet. I've run command prompts, checked the settin...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2015 by
RB

How do i find a particular post?

Solved

How do I get back to a particular forum post without reading a thousand related posts. II would like to thank the tech who answered another persons q...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Forgot my password

I am trying to sign in on a device I havent used in awhile and it says enter the password for the account "Yahoo" I guess I forgot it can you help ...

xpcman

Forget password and scert questions

i forget my gmail password and scert questions please log in my gmail account

Ambucias

My facebook page was hacked how can i get it back

Hello, Some one hacked my Facebook page And remove me from admin https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=deleted by moderator How can I get it back...

Ambucias

I can't connect to the internet on my laptop

Hello, See I have an old Windows XP laptop I received from my step dad's dad a couple years ago that would connect and allow me to use the internet ...

BrianGreen

Answers to security question for identity verification

Hello, i cant access my yahoo acct. after keying in my password, identity verification pops up with security questions which i have forgotten. ...

Computertech

Where to download latest movies online

Closed

where to download latest movies online for free.

Computertech

I cannot open facebook

Hello, I have tried everything I can think of to get my facebook to open, but nothing is working . I have tried on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2015 by
sandys1065

Please assist mahindra's student portal" page is blank

Hello, if i opened any broswer ''mahindra's student portal" page is blank (not showing any error also) since yesterday...what i have to do?how to ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

I cant open my facebook account

hi, i clicked 1 notification, after that i cant open my account,please help

Ambucias

Only my id doesnt open why

Solved

when i try to open my Facebook account this message appears while others ids are open from my computer please help Facebook Will Be Back Soon Facebo...

Ambucias

My facebook 'fan' page wont load

Hello, My Facebook 'fan' Page I admin will not load. I can get into photos and edit page etc via entering the link but when I click to view the pa...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2015 by
KevinChuangIsMe

Icon for the internet have a yellow exclamation and it said: "u

Hmm I have some problem with my connection to the internet...On my taskbar, icon for the internet have a yellow exclamation and it said: "Unidentifica...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

How to open my account with my number

i opened my fb account with number i dont have any email adress......now my account was not opening with my number plz help me to open my account

10 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2015 by
sweety

How to know our password bsnl teracom wireless modem

Hello, hey it will change password firstly pasword is name--admin and password---admin but this password will change then how to know our pass...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

How do i deactivate a fake account

Hello, how do i deactivate a fake account , created by someone in my name?? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2015 by
abhilash8

I can't follow more

Hi I have 13.2K followers and I follwos 14.2K but since today morning i can't follow any people. my acount is not blocked. who can help me please?

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2015 by
abhilash8

Account disabled

Hello, Sir i submit an appeal the fb comity but i not sovled my probleam Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

forgot my gmail password,iam unable to open in my mobile deleted by moderator,hence send it to my mobile

Ambucias

Youtube sound problem

Solved

I have had this problem with no sound bar visible, solution go to IE settings,Tools,internet options,advanced, tick play sounds in web pages, problem ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2015 by
Peter

Active again my facebook account,

Hello, i want to active again my Facebook account,pls hepl me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

My facebook account was disabled

Hello, I m ajay kumar sharma my fb account was disabled how was ineligible my account please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Yahoo password

Hello, I down load the yahoo app an now I can't get in my yahoo account from my cp becay I for got my pass word a Ichange my phone an I do t sec...

Ambucias

Connected to the internet but browsers not working?

A few weeks ago my Google Chrome crashed and since then I haven't been able to use it (whenever I try it just crashes immediately and I have to close ...

shinefixary

Hot to retrieve email account without the alternative email acct

Hello, I forgot my password. The only option that comes up for recovery is to use my alternate email and nothing more. My alternate email was my w...

Ambucias

Internet explorer, firefox,ms word,powerpoint not working

Hello, I am using lenevo g 50 window 8.1...when i opn IE or firefox or ms word ,powerpoint etc then it shows "window cannot access the path ....etc"...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Hacker change my email and password

Solved

Hello, hacker change my email and password , set other mail ID & pass word https://www.facebook.com/deleted by moderator Configuration: Window...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
abir56

My fb account is blocked

Hello, my fb account is blocked please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

xpcman

Forgot answer of security question

Hello, I have a email account. I forgot password and answer of related questions. Please help. It's an official account. Configuration: iPhone...

Ambucias

Dreaded dns_probe_finished_no_internet_access

Here it is. Just set up a new wireless network. Nokia lumia 830 windows 8 phone works instantly with access to internet. Currently using the phone a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Cant get on fb

Hello, This is the error message I KEEP getting..... "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received ...

xpcman

Enable sim connection

Hello, My elitebook630p has an SIM card slot which can insert a SIM card.. There is a built in modem in my LAP too.. I want to connect to the int...

xpcman

Login problem

Hello, A few days ago I had msg from fb asking me to fill in my online name for security reasons.. now when I try to log in I get the same message and...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Cant access in fb from my android samsung

Hello, Plz hlp me...I cant access in fb from samsung ace 3 Plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 31.0.1650.59

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2015 by
atiqjuwaidi

My google account has been disablied

I have had this email for 6 yrs now and all of a sudden i signed in and it said my account has been disabled and no matter what i try i cant get it ba...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Temporarliy locked

Hello my name is tg marley and my facebook account was temporarliy locked i try to opne in google welcome to facebook page and its not working i try ...

Ambucias

Facebook comfirmation code

Hello my name is sudesh and i need to confirm my facebook acount

xpcman

Hacked

Hello, my facebook account has been compromised by someone I know my login email and necessary information to recover my account have been changed I...

xpcman

Helo me to recover my yahoo mail password

I forget my yahoo mail I'd password. and also forget alternate mail I'd plz help to recover my password

carminabigue

Someone keeps hacking my phone email and facebook

Hello, I have a windows phone some keeps hacking it, now I'm locked out of Email and FB again. Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 10.0

Computertech

Trying to find permanently deleted e-mail from trash

Looking to find an e-mail that I think is from the February 2015 time frame. I deleted (permanently) all trash a few months ago. I have tried the so...

Ambucias

Code

Hello, I'm a guy that's just trying to find my gmail code and I can't find so I need help to find sources won't have problems with Facebook anymor...

Ambucias

Forget email password & have diff cell

Hello, I have important email about my uber payments waiting in my yahoo account but I forget password and have a different cell # Can u text me ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

I am having problem connecting to any websites, please help.

Hello, I have laptop, ASUS i7 VIVO touch and i cannot browse any websites. When i connect to my wifi, it connects and says internet access but when ...

xpcman

My fb and cellular phone and email has been hacked

Help please someone keeps hacking my cellphone,FB and Email account.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
jackie d

Language

Hello, How can you put facebook in spanish pleas let me know as soon u get this text Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Computertech

Need best video player for ie8 support

Hello, Wanna To Play Videos from local/youtube need a best video player for Support in all browsers old/new. Thanks In advance Configuration...

kieferschild

Google chrome won't open any webpages

Hello, I have a problem with my Google Chrome internet browser. Basically it won't open any webpages at all. When I start up the program I get a me...

Liamlov
Results 13601 - 13650 out of a total of 20,558