The discussions

No email

Hello, I am trying to log into Facebook but it says my email is not recognize for any Facebook but I know it is because I am getting notifications...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
Dannie

Unable to access any site with a active vpn connetion

hello can any one help me to solve my issue iam using an datacard for a vpn connection iam able to browse any site with out vpn connection and after...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Please help me to enable fb account on my laptop

Hello, i am yaatri, i don't know why my fb account was disabled.. but it looks like my account is login,,, but my account is not in work.. please he...

Ambucias

Internet

my pc was connected to the internet but it not browsing. What can i do ?

xpcman

Youtube error!

Hello, Recently, my YouTube app has been saying "connection to server lost, please try again" and I've looked on every website that I could find to ...

xpcman

Disable id

hi i am bilal i need help when i open my facebook id it says thanks for your help and then it says logout can anyone help if u can plz cntct

Mr_Asad

Download

Closed

Am unable to download

BunoCS

My phone number has been removed.

Hello, my name is bhim ale .my phone number has been removed how can I re open my id samsung gallexy note 2/

BunoCS

Playtube

Solved

Hello, I have this app on my IPad and like it. Can't find it in the App Store on my Macbook. Is there something comparable for downloading vids. ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
chollywolly

Internet not connecting to pc

Hello, i have strong internet connection, new modem and and a wifi router. my main pc win7pro states no internet connection. my other laptops can co...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Connection with modem

Hello, I have a inspirian from dell. I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My computer will not communicate with my router. I rolled back to 7...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Gmail

My husband upgraded to a new device. He is unable to set up gmail as he cannot remember his gmail password or answers to the secret questions. The gma...

xpcman

My facebook and email id has been hacked

Hello, my name is afrin binte akber .and im from bangladesh ... 4 hours ago someone changed my facebook password ... and when i try to log in it...

xpcman

Nokia x2-01how to open security code

Hello, good people please help me how to open security code of nokia x2-01 because i for got , before it was not working anymore but now after repai...

BunoCS

Facebook

Hello, I can not log in to my face book account because someone change my password and deactivate . I can not reset my password from my yahoo mai...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
Ketzz123

Whatsapp downloading

Hello, l want to download free whatsapp on my GT s8600 Configuration: / Mozilla Indeterminable

BunoCS

Deactivated fb need to get it back

Hello, need to reactivate my FB account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

I can't open my in box and nor i can receive any message when

Hello, i can't open my in box and nor i can receive any message when i wrote my email if i write in your program for registration Configurati...

xpcman

Login

face book was not open my account pls help me

xpcman

Facebook hacked

Hello,my old facebook i account has been hacked and changed my login phone number,now i cant log in,have no access but i do get email notifications ab...

xpcman

Account affected by malware

Hello, I can't log in to my facebook account. Everytime i tried to log in, this message appears "It looks like your computer is being affected b...

xpcman

Trouble in opening you tube

Hello, hii I am getting these message "Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Gov...

12 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
sam1024

My gmail hacked and 2 step verification turned on

I gave my password to a person, i trusted him.but he betrayed..he changed my gmail password and recevery mail and removed my phone number.that id is v...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

No network access

i have a lan connection to my computer and i share wifi to my friends phones and laptop. they can connect to my wifi but they cant access internet. it...

xpcman

Facebook id hack

Dear sir my face book account someone hacked he change the name of Id and remove my yahoo account from my face book Id please help me ...

xpcman

Hello, I purchased a new phone today and I tried to login into my Facebook account but I couldn't because it's asking for a log in approval code and...

xpcman

Computer always restars

my computer always restarts when i turn it on i have change the memory but it still the same

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
ZahidITOG

Facebook did not open

We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution. It's likely that your account ...

ZahidITOG

Can't use my account

Hello, when ever i login my id it shows thanks for your help and we give your account back when we confirm your submitted documents but this m...

Ambucias

Not an option to reset or change password

Hello, i no longer have the phone number that i had used for my email account. And it is not giving me the option to change my password it is sayi...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
batwatera

Evan

Hello, what is code Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

ac3mark

Hardware out of date, flash player locked, tabs across top, cp

Solved/Closed

My Internet Explorer program died. My repair shop installed Google Chrome. Now it is sending me crazy messages...."This computer will no longer rece...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
Corny

Cant open my facebook account

Hello, I would like to inform you that i have lot of time try to open my facebook account but its not working or open even i have try my id and pass...

Ambucias

Can't get a facebook account.

Hello, My name is Jane Parra.I have been trying to get a Facebook account with no luck .Keeps saying my account is disabled,how can that be,I have ...

xpcman

Blocked fb id

Hello, My facebook account has been blocked I need to recover it back I have been asking for recognition of some tagged pictures which I can't recog...

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, I get this message when I try to log in: "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Language change

I somehow change the language on Facebook don't know how I did it but it looks like Chinese or something like that. I need to get it back to English ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Unable to load facebook on my laptop

Solved

Hello, I am unable to load facebook on my laptop. It was ok till this afternoon when suddenly I am unable to access facebook. What do I need to do...

8 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
bishnu

My facebook has been disabled

Hello, my facebook has been disabled and i do not know why , please get my account back Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

BunoCS

Internet using wifi dongle

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 PC and i have purchased Tata Photon Max 3G wifi dongle when i connect in usb charger and used for my mobile it given 3G...

laradouglis

My talking pet

Solved

where do you get the software for my talking pet

Ambucias

Adobe flash installation

I cannot get pictures/graphics to load because I do not have Adobe Flash, which I have tried so many times to load and I cannot get it to complete the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Facebook login

Closed

Hello, I am trying to sign in to facebook and apparently I put in the wrong birthdate. Well it is asking me to confirm login with birthdate. Is th...

ac3mark

Retrieve trashed e-mail

will google or gmail retrieve and provide to me trashed e-mail for 6 months forward from 2015'01-08 which is 2015/06/08

Ambucias

My account are hacked please help me

my facebook has been hacked, and i am so sad about it ,i can give you all my deitals. so please how can i contact facebook and ask them to help me get...

Ambucias

Why i can't connect wifi on my acer aspire one d255

hi why i can't connect wireless network on my acer aspire one D255

Computertech

Whatsapp download on my laptop

Hello, I want to whatsapp use to my leptop please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

Ambucias

Web page open problem

Hello, IT difficult for myself to solve the problem repeatedly... here m mention d problem. 1. when I open any browser and go for any site or anythin...

Computertech

How to recover my fb account

Hello, Forgot my password and lost access to my email and now am failing to see my account when am searching for it

BunoCS

Browsing problem

On opening any site on my pc a red cross appears at http of web address and a message is displayed that it is a private site with no authentication ce...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman
Results 13301 - 13350 out of a total of 20,559