The discussions

Facebook "this page can't be displayed"

My laptop suddenly stopped giving me access to Facebook last night. I had been using Facebook and email for a while and left both loaded while I went...

9 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
prof.dboyd

How do i change kioskea into english

Solved/Closed

I dont understand the kioskea language is it in Russian? how to i change it to english

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

I need html code

Closed

i Need HTML codes for web kiokea and supercopyer,s HTML

ac3mark

My computer not getting ethernet

Hi, I have a desktop which has been connecting to a LAN. All my colleagues are getting ethernet but I'm not. I checked Cables, RJ 45 pins. And a...

ac3mark

Hook up the cookies i need for paypal

How do I hook up the cookies I need for paypal purchases?

kieferschild

Upside down english language

Hello, I'm having a problem with my Facebook account..In my account all the English letters are displayed upside down and the settings has disappeare...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Pirate language to english

Hello.. How can I change my Facebook pirate language back to English again?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Internet not working in windows xp

We have cyberoam route for internet connectivity. The internet is accessible from win 2007 and win 8 systems. But not accessible from windows xp syste...

xpcman

Forget password

password folder beta 1.1 version i am forget my password today ple... help me thank with regard

xpcman

Bsnl dna modem wifi problem

i have a bsnl broadband connection with DNA A211-I modem. i set up wifi by visiting your website and when i access through my mobile wifi is getting c...

xpcman

Some web pages not loading

I am running Windows 7, internet explorer 9 and i am having an issue to where some web pages ie facebook, us postal service won't load. Say internet ...

xpcman

Facebook-can't log in.

I can't log in to Facebook.I think it thinks my account has been hacked because I accidently posted a petition to one of my groups.I said share to gro...

Ambucias

Facebook home page display problem

While my IE is working for all other sites I can't display the Facebook Home Page.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Unable to open youtube site.. how to fix it..

Hello, I am unable to open youtube on my computer.. I dont know how to fix it... I'm not a member... I want to be... but, I couldn't... help me... ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2014 by
Bhomi

It flutters

I have a desktop that is a couple years old and worked fine with my old modern And a seperate wireless router. Then i upgraded my comcast to a router ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

White background on ie and ff tried your solution!

Hi i've got white backgroud on my internet i've tried the ease of access solution turning the high contrast off with no change, also checked that the ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Ie can not display the page

Why did my Facebook account disappear from my favorites list and is now totally unaccessable, but visable, boy is it ever confusing! Thank you in adv...

11 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Cannot connect to facebook home page

Using msn i cannot connect to facebook home page.I am using a dell cpu with windows 7 home.using the same comp.with google no problem.I deleted all co...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

How do i download imovie

how do i download imovie

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2014 by
henryvg

Pdf file

Sir, Downloading PDF file not in PDF format. It is downloading in website. How do download in PDF format. Please help me. By. Srinivasan, Tha...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

Download skype

Cannot download skype error is the window installer services could not be accessed

kieferschild

Firefox starts up with black screen

Thank you in advanced for your help. why is my firefox starting up with a black screen. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ambucias

Signing on to facebook

Hi. Hoping you could help me. When I open Internet Explorer I have it so it brings up Google, which works fine. I can get on to any other sites tha...

Ambucias

Gmail access password problem

Hello, I forgot my gmail password, I recently changed it but I just remember my last passsword. The registered email account is no longer availab...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Cant log into facebook account, someone else name is coming up?

Someone else is coming up under my Face book account, how can I remove the person please?

Ambucias

Connected with network.. but unable to access it

Hi, My windows XP professional system has already connected with internet... But I can't access it... `when I try to open this, its always asks for...

nisva

Can't do a thing

When I try to go to the FB page I get the Internet "Explorer cannot display the webpage". I have deleted my history and my cookies and restarted my c...

nisva

Regarding to the proxy server.urgent

i'am facing the proxy server problem in chrome. it refusing to connect to the proxy server

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2014 by
nisva

Internet explorer cannot open this page

i am connected to the net..connected to my homepage..but when i try to get onto the facebook login page..it just says internet explorer cannot open th...

ac3mark

Real player

how to deactivate real videopalyer from chrom and internet explorer

ac3mark

To crack the idm

Closed

hlo sir, with due respect and humble submission, i would like to inform u that i am facing problem in downloading. so i want to know how to ...

ac3mark

Youtube but it does not appear to the people

Hello, please , i have a video and put it in YouTube but it does not appear to the people, and the first time i put my video, and i have a link ...

ac3mark

Conversion of odt file to word software.

Is there Any free download soft ware is Available for converting odt file in to word freely ? please send the details to my email id: deleted by mo...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2014 by
xpcman

Facebook (i don't wish others to see what i like )

When ever I like a page or like a photo it is automatically posted on there news feed as I liked it hence they know all I do is there any option to tu...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

Incomplete download

I have a problem with my internet downloading, often my download is incomplete, only several bit away from completed (99%). So I can use the file an...

Ambucias

Title google chrome activation/download

Can someone advise me on how do I activate/download google chrome?

BunoCS

How to use whatsapp application in china mobile

Solved

PLS HOW CAN I USE WHATSPP IN MY HANDSET,AS MY HANDSET IS CHINA PHONE CAN I BROWSE ON MY PHONE TECHNO CHINA MADE CAN I ALSO USE IT ON MY FACEBOOK...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2014 by
abheykhan

Deactivate old facebook account

I have an old Facebook account I forgot my pw and email Them looking threw my paperwork I find the email address and pw so I enter it to deactivate...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

How to recover my gmail account password?

Closed

Dear Sir, How to Recover my gmail account password?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2014 by
BunoCS

Internet download manager free

I want to download internet dowwnload manager free

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2014 by
subhani.mahabub

How do i download whatsapp in my cellphone

How do i download whatsup in my cellphone

xpcman

Where are the things i downloaded

Hello, Where are the things I downloaded please can you tell me hurry Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo password

My Email id has been locked how do i open my email id

Ambucias

Facebook

hi. how to open block Facebook web site

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Hacked

Hi I need your help. Firstly my facebook page was hacked , the person changed everything . My username and my passwork . I cant get it back because ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Closed

i forgot my gmail password.. but i can access my phone and in my gmail id 2-step verification is also ON.. if u have any idea how can i access my gmai...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2014 by
BunoCS

Youtube dowloader hd software

When I try to download the free version, it asks which program I want to choose to open this file. What do I choose? Windows Media Player? Do you ha...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Tube mate

Hello, Can I download Tube Mate for free

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2014 by
TrowaD

Recoverry of deleted emails

I want to recover my deleted email from my gmail

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2014 by
carminabigue

Accessing problem with facebook

i can't access to facebook website at all even after getting full 3G speed...i can access to anything except facebook...i need your help...why it is s...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias
Results 14751 - 14800 out of a total of 20,558