The discussions

Free driver download for micro

Hello, need driver download for micro innovation IC150C webcam thanks in advance

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

I cant g to facebook

Hello,facebook site is locked by our government i want some filter or anythingelse that i can go to facebook

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Hello, having problem loggin on to facebook unless i recieve an email

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Sound driver download link

Hello,i need help locating the proper sound driver download for my desktop ibm lenovo mt-m 8985-b74..........i lost sound after reformatting due to vi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Can't download pictures on yahoo

Hello, I cannot download pictures I receive.

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Sutton

Can;t login to facebook

Hello, I am unable to login to facebook from either IE 7/8 or Firefox 3.5.2. Essentially once you type in your email and password on www.facebook.c...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
mysticdreams

Give the site for downloading nfs most wanted

Hello, please from which site i can download complete nfs most wanted game please give me the link

nomadcrys

Everytime i open up firefox msn cums up

Hello, i brought a new netbook,straight away i downloaded firefox 3 and when i first went on it it came up with firefox browser as always,the next da...

deepbreathe

Facebook account disabled

Hello, hiiiiiiiii by facebook account has been disable how to reactivate it and how to contact the facebook team !

pcsces

Download flash player problem

Hello, problem is when i try to download flash player .on the top it says that An add-on for this website failed to run. check the security setting...

pcsces

Songs to be downloaded

Hello, I do not have data cable pl tell me how to download songs from internet to my mobile.

pcsces

Has anyone have facebook software

Hello, has anyone have facebook software for chiness iphone??? please inform me at: willy_wong96@hotmail.com pleasee...

strnnger

Facebook

Hello, i hav problem to login the facebook.whenever i try to open the facebook it says internet explorer cannot display this webpage.pleade help me

dybbody

Mobile facebook

Hello, i'm want to ask if you are in other country can you still use the facebook mobile?

strnnger

What is wrong with facebook why cant i login

Hello,hey what up with facebook

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Youtube

Hello, how to watch youtube videos

sadgurl

I can't log into facebook for some reason

Hello, I can't seem to log into Facebook when the LOG IN page comes up. I type in my email and PW and then it goes to another page to search. What ...

sadgurl

Facebook

Hello, im having issues trying to log on to facebook

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
lizander

Can't download photos from digital camera

Hello, My son took the folder where you download your photos from a digital camera into your computer. I do not know how to find this or to set up ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

No audio on youtube

Hello, I have problems with my pc. I can watch the video on youtube but there is no audio. Can someone help me please.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Facebook:(

Hey, My name is Brittany and I am having alot of difficutly with trying to pop up the page for Facebook.com I restarted my laptop more than once, I...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Akitoye

Firefox and internet explorere freezes(vista)

Hello, I use both Internet Explorer and Firefox and find that after 30-45 mins use the programmes freeze and I am unable to use the internet - I ha...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
ne1scott

Signing onto facebook

Hello, Please can some one help me?? Every time I try to sign onto FaceBook I get the error of the website and that Internet Explorer has to close. I...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
greykara

Really frustrated with facebook

Hello, i downloaded facebook to my blackberry 8330 and it will not allow me to login in says that I am using the wrong password i want to erase facebo...

moneymaker1

Explorer.exe application error oxc0000005

Hello, I am runningMS Windows Server 2003 Build 3790 Service Pack 2 and when booting up and logging in I get the error explorer.exe application err...

fella1960

Youtube channel

Hello, I cant open youtube in china.Why???

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Cant play any download video

Hello,help me pls.. ... i cnt play any video

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
desertfish

All my ie's shut down after click red x on on

Hello, please can someone help me, If i have two seperate IE windows open and i click the red x button to shut one of the down, they both close. and ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Non-working links after updating ie

Hello, I've updated my Internet Explorer now some links on a website created with Publisher 2003 do not show. Its as though they never existed. The...

re_mi

Download

Hello, If i start a download process in my system. When the download is in progress if I disconnect the monitor from the CPU. What will happen to the...

dybbody

Download photos from mobile through bluetooth

Hello, how to send a photos through mobile bluetooth to computer. if we need any software how to use that software i need some suggestion

sadgurl

Internet explorer - application error

Hello, I have the following problem on my pc iexplore.exe – Application Error The instruction at “0x77810894” referenced memory at “0x08490d2...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
Rick

How do i download synaptics on my acer laptop

Hello, i cant find synaptics device on my laptop so that i can unlock scroll lock,how do i download it on my laptop model is acer as8530g,18.4 inches...

iky

Cannot locate my facebook

Hello, I had everything working well until my son decided to log onto facebook. It seems as though he had deleted all my links and I am logged off ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Download to external hard drive?

Hello, I want to download software and put this on an external hard drive, how do I do this? it always wants to go to the C drive!

Aroes

Cannot conect to facebook

Hello, please connect me to facebook

dybbody

Cannot download msn

Hello, i cannot download any msn messenger it gives me original not found error 266 i have no idea what 2 do please help

suff954

How to download a disc with no driver

Hello, I bought office home and student for my desktop and downloaded it. I want to put it on my laptop but don't have a driver. Any ideas?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
peter.not

Usb stick does not appear in windows explorer

Hello, this has never happend to me before, the whole started when i installed the ubuntu via virtualbox in my computer. the problem is that whe...

peter.not

Can't log in to facebook

Hello, Does any body know any proxy sites because I am using some school internet and facebook, youtube and other sites are blocked so I can't log ...

closeup22

Cant log into facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Facebook shut out

Hello, I CAN'T ACCESS FACEBOOK AS IT KEEPS SAYING INTERNET EXPRESS HAD TO OPEN AND CLOSE A/THIS TAB,CANT GET ANY FURTHER THAN THAT. ANY HELP WELCOME...

re_mi

Downloading free books

Hello, I want to download free metallurgical and materials engineering books

dhamuspace

I can't download flash player

Hello, when i download Adobe Flash Player at the end it always tell's me that it can't register what should i do?? Please help i can do anything with...

closeup22

Download

Hello, I have chinamobile s98 can i download games if yes which one.Also can i download voice changer software if is how.Also can i get t...

afsgun

Can not install internet explorer 8.0

Hello, I have windows vista home premium. I have been trying to install Internet Explorer 8.0, but it keeps saying that this installation does not ...

closeup22

Download software

Hello, Sir/Madam my name is Ibrar, i have an apple iphone (Chinese) 3g. I wanna install some software in it. is it possible. Please tell me how to do...

closeup22

Ads opening in new page unprompted on firefox

Hello, When I open Firefox all is fine until I click any website. The website I click opens but 6 times out of 10 a new page with an advert also open...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Computer can't download

I recently have discovered that my computer will not download. When I click to download a file from the internet, the usual window will pop up asking ...

sharpman

Error on internet explorer

Hello, Every time when I start my computer, and start Internet Explorer, if I write in the address bar the letter "m" it minimizes the window. Also...

sharpman
Results 20051 - 20100 out of a total of 20,559