The discussions

My computer keeps shutting off

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite and it turns off by it self with out warning.. i already tried a new adapter and battery, can somebody help?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Marko

Facebook disabled, and i want it back.

Solved

Hello, dear team, just give me the simple resolution how i acn recover my account, or provide the mail ID of high authorities of Face book , ho...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Downloaded video on computer

Hello, how do i recall downloaded materials from my computer folder? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

drlootle

My persional account is disabled dont know y?

Hello, my facebook account was desabled i don't now how i can't log in please help me...tnx

jack4rall

Changing language

Hello, how can i change the language from english to the arabic?? by the way all languages have been installed on my pc but when i go to contro...

king.mac56

How do i make sure firefox is permittted to a

Closed

Hello, how do I make sure firefox is permittted to access the web thanks

Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
mentormatt8

Downloading photos from samsung j700

Hello, I have new Samsung phone, and have installed CD, downloaded driver and still cant find any sign of it on my computer. Nothing happens when I ...

10 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Angelorf

Can't find downloaded adobe reader

Hello, I can't see the download of adobe...or where it went, says installation was successful however , I don't know how to get it on my desktop or...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Asking choose programe

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0the inter net is working. but if we click on the icon it is not opening and it is aski...

drlootle

How to mke a dack up disc of avast antivirus

Hello, I have Avast Free Antivirus downloaded on my laptop and would like to make a backup disc. How can I do that? Configuration: Windows Vis...

xpcman

Firefox can't find the server at microsoft

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11 Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.microsoft.com. * ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Anonymous

Unable to connect internet

Hi, I have recently taken Toshiba satilite c650 laptop,when i try to connect to the internet,first time it can able to connect to internet and can...

drlootle

Mobile connect to pc

Solved

mysamsung star mobile is not connecting to pc for internet

drlootle

Adobe flwhat add-ons do i dissable or enable?

Hello, i'm trying to download adobe flash player and when i do a pop up blocker keeps coming up and says 'Internet explorer is currently running ...

jack4rall

Cannot access internet

Hello, I have tried unticking lan setting and also restoring system but to no avail still cannot access internet or print any other suggestions woul...

drlootle

Cannot access internet or print

Hello, Hi I have a Fujitsui Seimens laptop which was not letting me access internet put in for repair guy said wiping all from it was solution, I was ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Bobbie

Msn been hacked and personal info been changd

Solved

Hello, my msn account has been hacked and i dont know who has done it. Also the person who has hacked me has changed all my details and secret ans...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Bsnl brodband

Hello, my bsnl is not workig well.after 40 min net is hang. what can i do. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

drlootle

I have forget my email password

Hello, i have forget my email password and the alternative email is blocked and also i forget my secret answe and i think that someone take my e ma...

drlootle

To display certificate error massage

Hello, Hello, I have my Desktop fixed and now many of the sites that I always go to are saying that there are certificate errors or that the sec...

xpcman

My google logo does not appear

Closed

Hello, when I open google.com the logo does not load and ther are no blue links either (like images, vidos, maps etc) the only things there are a box...

Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
dog

Internet explorer

Hello, I down loaded spy-ware onto my computer and now internet explorer wont work. I need this to get onto my work. What did I do wrong? Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Cassandra_IE_Team

The connection has timed out

Hello, i am using windows 7 and also using aircel gprs for connecting internet.i can't open "www.accet.in" the following error will be displayed .pl...

king.mac56

Computer freezes when downloading

Hello, I have a problem with my computer that's been happening lately after I installed the new windows 7 whenever I try to download something via t...

king.mac56

Forgot facebook password

Solved

Hello, iforgot my password to facebook i tried for 1week on line but got no email Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

Ambucias

Who are iana.org?

Solved

Hello, On startup I get a Network connection diag box asking... You (or a program) have requested information from www.iana.org. Which connection do...

king.mac56

Recovering a lost email on yahoo...

Hello, My internet connection was lost and so as usual I restarted my computer, but the email I was working on got lost. Can I recover it? How do ...

king.mac56

How to know who hacked your yahoo accnt

Hello, Is there anyway to know who hacked your yahoo account?

king.mac56

Downloading movies legally

Solved

Hello, Is there any address from where i can download hindi movies legally? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

The time i coughdent go in to facebook

Hello, the first tme i loged in facebook eveything was good the next day i saw everything in spanish so i cold my friend if he coughed help me but ...

rizvisa1

Weird internet problem?

Hello, some days ago i just noted that my internet is weird, any site doesnt load at all.it stays like this and it never loads but I am able to ...

rizvisa1

Website in ie address bar

Hello, Please how do I get my website into IE address bar so that when I type it in it appears? Thank you for any help

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
prasanna

Open farmville fail

Hello, I cannot open Farmville application anymore, it keeps loading and then says connection was interrupted. Configuration: Windows XP / Fir...

drlootle

Need important tutorial

Hello, where can i obtain tutorials for my banking project? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

drlootle

How to set google smtp

Hello, i am a new bie hacking please brothers may somebobody help me with how to get google smtp,and set it up in my ams 4.3.and if possible if you ...

drlootle

Disabled facebook acc

Solved

Hello, my facebook account has been disabled without any reason, please reactivate it for me, please help. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox...

Ambucias

Wi fi

Hello, i have a thoshiba note book , i am not able to cannect it with my bsnl modem using wi fi , notebook is not showing any connections , wha...

drlootle

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Hello, where do you find theconfirmation code to get in face book Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Sumsang phone internet connect

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 my samsung phne was corbey pop c3510 nd now i want to contect to internet by pc sui...

Ambucias

Return all photo on facebook

Hello i use block profile ak.fbcdn.net option by my mistake please help me to return all my photo on my facebook profile

cuteangel38

I want to delete my profile on facebook

Solved

Hello, I registerd on facebook a while back but now i want to delete my profile. I do not remember my login email or password. Tried to go to 'forgot...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Unable to connect internet using micromax q5

Hello, i have installed micromax q5 pc suite but it is unable to connect ? how can i get the apn no as i m using aircel pocket internet connection. ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Facebook texting mobile

Solved

Hey i am useing a verizon phone and i keep trying to send "f" without quotes to 32665 as intructed and i never get a comfirmation code back !? I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

How to send messages

how can i send 500 at a go

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
abdon

My limewire wont work

Solved

Hello, my limewire says it doesnt have internet connection even tho i can log on the internet its just the limewire so if anybody can help me plz do s...

fapfapfap

Windows internet explorer

Hello, Everytime I open hotmail my computer freezes and I get this message. Stop Running this Script? A script on this page is causing IE to...

jack4rall

Ceertificate error blocking e-mail

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 My e-mail is blocked, apparently because of a "certificate error". How can I reso...

jack4rall

Download motherboard cd of compaq leptop

Hello, i m dinesh i want this software

jack4rall

Free call download

Hello,i'm mohan .i want to make free calls from mobile to mobile in india or in karnataka.......

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
joble

Computer wont let me run download help

Hello, my computer wont let me run my downloads what do i do Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

jefffrozen
Results 18501 - 18550 out of a total of 20,584