The discussions

Youtube and flash player

Hello, My Name Is Anthony i tried mostly everthing in the book,for the past two days my youtube videos are not playing I can't even get into my yahoo...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
umabeary@gmail.com

Facebook!!!

Hello, grrr everytime i try to login to facebook, it says redirecting and nothing happens! ive been on here for here for hours!! what do i do????

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
essexbird1986

Download

Hello, can i just download it??? bluetooth software for file sharing

dybbody

Need to change language on facebook

Hello, I've tried to do what you said about clicking in the bottom left hand corner to change language back to English. But everything is in Arabic....

dybbody

Pictures download on computer

Hello, my computer have window 2000. i want to download pictures from my sony digital camera.i want to know is window 2000 downloading the pictures...

flcconflict

Youtube video i can not see

Hello, i am unable to see videos on youtube. previously i could see but from last 1 week its not running n message shows ""an error occured,please...

flcconflict

My google account has been disabled

Hello, how can i get the account manager interface in gmail acoount please give tips to acess the account ,

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
echoblogger

Cannot download any files

Hello, I cannot download any files to my cellphone nokia 6300.. Do i need any kind of software in my cellphone?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Unable to download itunes

Solved

Hello, My computer will not let me download itunes. When the page to downlaod it comes up, it just say's, ' Internet Explorer cannot display the web...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Webcam downloads

Hello, i was trying to download my webcam but i lost my cd is it possible for it to be installed?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

My mozilla firefox is too slow to load orkut

Hello, i cannot able to utilize my internet facility smoothly , because of the too slow working of Mozilla Firefox.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Dawood

Sound driver download problem

Hello, please Ia formatted my system (HP COMPAQ DX2400 MICROTOWER PC) and the sound driver went off. How do I download a matching tye of soud driver...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
jmp59

Internet explorer will not work

Hello, my friends internet explorer will not work yet she is still able to go on msn, she has turned it off and back on again but doesnt know whats w...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Trouble downloading msn live messenger

Hello, i've a problem which is having trouble downloading msn live. whenever i click "download" on msn live website, it will bring me to a page tha...

moneymaker1

I want free download sound device

Hello, please help, i waht to download a free sound cards for my laptop to have a soundConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

moneymaker1

Downloading problems!

hi, when i download itunes...it downloads perfect but i cant seem to open the file and use iTunes.......please help!

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Internet explorer error message 0x633a23e1

Im just not sure what to do! I keep getting this error message that reads - The instruction at 0x633a23e1 referenced at 0x00000000. The memory coul...

fobvious5

Adobe downloads

Hello, I keep having a problem when trying to download Adobe Flash Player 10 and Adobe Shockwave. When i click install and download now it brings ...

suff954

Can't download without work arounds

I have Windows Vista, for starters. I haven't downloaded any new software or made any recent changes that would alter anything in my system, but as of...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
Captain_Question_Mark

Facebook

Hello, i want to log-in in facebook, why it is always in arabic?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Can't get on facebook

Hello, I thought I had signed up to be a member. Gave all info asked for. When I try to log in I get a reply that email/login don't go together. When...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Quiting facebook

Hello, i want to quit face book .how do i do it

epsiman

Firefox problem

Hello, When i go on facebook and try to watch a video it says i must download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this c...

pcsces

Windows explorer stop working

Hello, Whenever I open my documents folder a message appears saying that. windows explorer has stop working, and therefor i can not open any folder. ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
donnybe

Firefox

Hello, i have mozilla firefox and that wont let me download flashplayer so i downloaded internet explorer 8 and i still have firefox. its really anno...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Driver download

Hello, My daughter has a Dell Inspiron 530. She was in the process of removing programs she no longer needed/wanted and somehow managed to delete the...

sadgurl

Facebook adding s after http

Hello, Jeff, adding the s after http does work, but it will not pull up my facebook messenger. In order to chat with my friends, i have to go back ...

moneymaker1

Z-ecx.images and firefox

Hello, I upgraded to Firefox 3.5.1 and now whenever I go to many sites (especially via Google), the pageload gets stuck because the browser is search...

sadgurl

Itunes not downloading due to security settin

Hello, I tried downloading itunes on to a brand new hp laptop but once i click the download button a new tab appears with a security message saying "...

realiser

Facebook page refuses to stay open when i log

Hello, Everytime I log in to Facebook the program closes out. I came to this forum and tried the link using the letter s after "http" and still th...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
yoyoy

Urgent help me for my download speed

Hello, sir my bsnl scheme is of 250 band width but i get only 25- 30 kbps speee dcan u please guide me that how can i increase my downloading speed...

dybbody

Songs download

Hello, how to download the songs

iveal

How can i save downloaded music to winamp

Hello, can somebody help me on how to save downloaded music from mp3s.com to winamp media file, and also how to play it using winamp media file. t...

pcsces

Facebook log in problems

Hello, i cannot log into facebook.it just takes me to the homepage and when i type my log in details and hit enter or click on log in, nothing happ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
swaggered up chic!

Sound divice download

Hello, i want to download sound device So Please told

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
prashantit23

Ares download problem

Hello, can any one tell me if i reinstall my "ares" p2p downloader... will my unfinished downloads continue.... if not what else to do..... it is n...

add77

Kinstone ks - 1211 driver hard to download

Hello, I have a problem about my web cam, Kinstone (KS-1211) model.. I need to download a driver for this, I went to their site but the model of...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Facebook

Hello, I want to sign in the facebook..

pierre

Org mother board cd for download

Hello, I installed a ASUS mother board M2N68-AMSE2 Sno. 92MOA1527244 by a software engineer vista version . But the org mother ...

pierre

Ie error message each time i close out ie

Hello, Each time I close IE I receive this error message: Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inco...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

From uk google to us google

Hello, I was in London in April and had my loptop with me, and of course looked things up on Google. But now that I'm back in the US, everytime I us...

fobvious5

About downloading

Hello, I am new user of nokia 5130, i want to know how to download call recorder on my mobile. how to use nokia pc suite

olfo81

How 2 close firefox

Hello, yesbutno her , i am also trying 2 install adobi plugins, and beeng told 2 close firefox . but how du i du that

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Games wont download

Hello, My computer wont download any games that I bought at the store.. It is a new toshiba and it will download a little bit of it and then get stuc...

sadgurl

Internet explorer can not display webpage

Hello, whenever I try to bowse I receive the same message that is internet explorer can not display webpage. please advise me

dancedhall

Can download but cant find

Hello,I can download Itunes but cant find it what should i do?

fobvious5

Downloading utorrent

Hello, When i shal download utorrent, it starts downloading and i select run, en when it is finish it disapears and i cant find it ? What shoud i do ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
iveal

My facebook isnt workin

Hello,2 days ago my facebook is not working from my laptop.any one try 2 login they not getting through not even me,the login page is not even loading...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Please help m ewith downloading softwares

Hello, can some1 plz help me out in downloading themes on ma nokia 5800 . am trying from the past so many days plz plz help me out am bored with ti...

re_mi

My facebook accoount is disabled

Solved

Hello, my facebook account has been deactivated since today morning with no apparent reason.please assist me in enabling my account.if there is a pro...

jeantube
Results 20151 - 20200 out of a total of 20,558